The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Website > FANS > NO messageboard anymore

Rate this topic

Tinky-Winky

Well it costs money likely and who knows what someone will say (risk) so that would make Bill Wirtz angry.

Rocky Wirtz wouldn't need a message board. You can just approach him in the stands.

So let's just say I won't be surprised either way. They already got rid of one set of topics, so why not just get rid of all of them?

4 minutes ago, rekker said:

Shutting this down would suck arss. I had an ultimate plan in place after winning a cup. We rent a convention room and we all meet up with our user name tags on. Would be a blast and would love to shake hands and celebrate a cup together over some beverages. 

Sounds great!

Or maybe like a great big drunken fight.

But ya gotta beat 'em in the alley anyway, if'n Ya Wanna Win The Stanley Cup!

Funny Fights on GIFs

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Sounds great!

Or maybe like a great big drunken fight.

But ya gotta beat 'em in the alley anyway, if'n Ya Wanna Win The Stanley Cup!

Funny Fights on GIFs

I don't recall giving you permission to post my fight with Alflives!:mad:  (PS:  I'm the good looking guy in the fight!)

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

4 pages and no mods have come in to inform us IF anything is going to happen. Would be a mistake to shut it down but some smart techy Canucks fan can make a website and create categories and we can join.

I wonder if they made it a paid year subscription to be on this forum if it would ween out some people. With that said, if I am paying it would be nice to receive some kind of Canuck gift or merch each year you renew. Could be something small, I don't see the need to charge much to be a member otherwise most will leave and start a new website that is free. We should NOT have to pay to talk Canucks imo but a small annual fee with a small gift would maybe work...???

• Cheers 1

Just now, 86Viking said:

4 pages and no mods have come in to inform us IF anything is going to happen. Would be a mistake to shut it down but some smart techy Canucks fan can make a website and create categories and we can join.

I wonder if they made it a paid year subscription to be on this forum if it would ween out some people. With that said, if I am paying it would be nice to receive some kind of Canuck gift or merch each year you renew. Could be something small, I don't see the need to charge much to be a member otherwise most will leave and start a new website that is free. We should NOT have to pay to talk Canucks imo but a small annual fee with a small gift would maybe work...???

Fridge magnet 

• Cheers 1

Also, if they did charge a membership fee it would be nice it they donated those funds to Canucks for kids or some other charity...maybe not the full amount but 50% that would add up if say 3/4 of us members stayed on this site via paid subscription. Aqualini does NOT need the revnue from it and it would look good on them if they did that versus not donating any of it and just taking the money

• Upvote 1