The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Website > FANS > NO messageboard anymore

Rate this topic

Tinky-Winky

3 hours ago, KirkSave said:

Jeff Patterson started a rumour that JT Miller said he would only accept the captaincy if the org agreed to shut this site down. So, I guess JT has already been chosen as the next captain and he may yet get his way in terms of this site potentially shutting down. Now the haters can really sink their teeth into some solid trade proposals ;)

For real or joking?

10 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

They been back every season a week before camp. Nothing new here. 

While I agree there's always a few guys that come back early and some guys stay all summer, this is the first week of Sept.

Training camp is still a couple weeks away and we haven't had the prospect tourney yet.  Ian cole being the only player not practicing means the entire team is already here, in shape and ready for training camp.

Edited by Petey Castiglione
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Camp begins in 13 days and some guys have already been here working on conditioning, skating and work ethic for over a week. This, imo, isn’t a typical start to a  Canuck season. 

• Cheers 3

51 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

42 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

While I agree there's always a few guys that come back early and some guys stay all summer, this is the first week of Sept.

Training camp is still a couple weeks away and we haven't had the prospect tourney yet.  Ian cole being the only player not practicing means the entire team is already here, in shape and ready for training camp.

40 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Camp begins in 13 days and some guys have already been here working on conditioning, skating and work ethic for over a week. This, imo, isn’t a typical start to a  Canuck season. 

From what I have read (and from what I remember) this is the earliest start the Canucks have had for many years, and it is first time for many years that pretty much the entire team is skating in Vancouver significantly before camp opens (a full two weeks before).

So it is different this time.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, JamesB said:

From what I have read (and from what I remember) this is the earliest start the Canucks have had for many years, and it is first time for many years that pretty much the entire team is skating in Vancouver significantly before camp opens (a full two weeks before).

So it is different this time.

I would not want to be in Tocchet’s bad books either.

• Cheers 1