The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Notice how VC hasn't responded to my posts?  This tells me I'm right, I figured it out.  Once Faber became the Canucks sports writer it all made sense...

Does explain the almost instantaneous creation of trade posts....

Either that or he's....

Could contain: Alien, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Face, Head

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Does explain the almost instantaneous creation of trade posts....

Either that or he's....

Could contain: Alien, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Face, Head

Yup, Faber or VC, was or is an insider.  VC was on here for a purpose.  He worked for the Canucks, so made this board what it was.  The reason they were going to shut it down was because Faber is now the full time sportswriter for the Canucks so they probably couldn't get VC to post here anymore.  Also, they wanted to control the narrative.  

Not sure why this site is still here though.  Maybe they want the other site to fail and have everyone come back.  It probably doesn't cost them much to keep it going, so they'll probably just leave it up until it runs its course.  It will probably be shut down at some point, maybe next summer when nobody is paying attention...

Edited by Elias Pettersson

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yup, Faber or VC, was or is an insider.  VC was on here for a purpose.  He worked for the Canucks, so made this board what it was.  The reason they were going to shut it down was because Faber is now the full time sportswriter for the Canucks so they probably couldn't get VC to post here anymore.  Also, they wanted to control the narrative.  

Not sure why this site is still here though.  Maybe they want the other site to fail and have everyone come back.  It probably doesn't cost them much to keep it going, so they'll probably just leave it up until it runs its course.  It will probably be shut down at some point, maybe next summer when nobody is paying attention...

Nobody is paying attention already.  All the old-timers came back to say their goodbyes months ago.  Now it's just a sideshow - like 4chan or something 

• There it is 1