The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Windy?

Zigmund.Palffy

Out driving. Man, some people do NOT know what to do when they come to non-working intersection lights. 75% just blow through them without looking. If anyone else is out today please drive safe.

This is what drives me nuts. I usually try and take a different route if I can and avoid any intersections lights. But seriously, how do some people get their license?

This is what drives me nuts. I usually try and take a different route if I can and avoid any intersections lights. But seriously, how do some people get their license?

It's not surprising. Even at a regular 4-way stop, stopping appears to be optional.

Can't believe all he people on social media flipping out that the power is still out in some areas. Yeah it sucks, but they're doing the best the can.

Went 2 days without power once, yeah it sucked, but I never flipped out. Treated it like I was camping, LOL!

I lost heat and power for 5 days during the 1998 ice storm in Montreal and I was one of the lucky ones, it was fun for the first day or so but after the 2nd ice storm hit and the temperature dropped, sh!t got real. I think it was -10 in my bedroom when the lights finally came back, some people went weeks and, in a lot of cases outside the city, months without power.

I'm amazed only a few dozen people died because it was January in Quebec, there were fires everywhere from people using BBQs to heat their homes, the downtown and Old Montreal streets were shut down because the ice would form on the buildings and then slide off in 500lb chunks onto the sidewalks, hundreds if not thousands of car accidents and all the bridges and tunnels were shut down to the South Shore.

They almost had to evacuate the city but the one surviving power plant saved the island.

I was in 1st place in a online sit n go poker game with 2x the chip stack when my power went out for 2min. Got booted. Then i had to change the clocks on my microwave and oven. The audacity. Eff you wind, its dog gone personal now. You just made a fatal mistake.

I was in 1st place in a online sit n go poker game with 2x the chip stack when my power went out for 2min. Got booted. Then i had to change the clocks on my microwave and oven. The audacity. Eff you wind, its dog gone personal now. You just made a fatal mistake.

Unless you're building a wind farm as revenge, I think wind and mother nature will triumph.

I chuckled

• 3 months later...