Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckRow

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

4,387 posts in this topic

Anyone who doesnt want Bolland is nuts, take the Canuck coloured glasses off people. He is a piece of $hit to play against. Don't think that would hurt the team at all.

People that don't want him soley because he's a "rat" are blind homers letting their hatred of Blackhawks get in the way of seeing a direct need for their own team. People that don't want him because they think he's not talented and not an effective player simply just don't know hockey.

I don't want him straight up for Luongo but if it was a package including Shaw or another prospect and pick I'd take it

What team chemistry? There's already rumors of a split locker room next season

People that don't want him soley because he's a "rat" are blind homers letting their hatred of Blackhawks get in the way of seeing a direct need for their own team. People that don't want him because they think he's not talented and not an effective player simply just don't know hockey.

I don't want him straight up for Luongo but if it was a package including Shaw or another prospect and pick I'd take it

Do you think Boston fans would want the Sedins or Burrows on the Bruins cause they'd help their team???

If we're going after Doan, the Lu trade will most likely happen soon.

do tell..........you don't throw something like that out and not back it up

Let's just say there's a pro AV group and a group that's not on board so much

Put bolland,kassian,lapierre on one line and you got the nastiest most ruthless most hated line in hockey ::D

Wow - the Bolland hate on here is unbelievable. He's an excellent third line checker who almost singlehandedly shut down the Sedins in one series and was almost effective in another. Players say things when they are on opposing teams - but its a business and you are telling me what Bolland has said could not be worked out between him and the rest of the team. WHo was the player last year who made derogatory comments about the Canucks but after we signed him it was all smoothed out. They're words folks - its not like we would be taking the true "rat" from Chicago on our Team - Duncan Keith. What he did to this team was far worse than anything Bolland said. The deal would need to be a lot more than just Bolland but I would rather have him playing with me than against me

Chicago need centremen and they are getting rid of Bolland??? There's a reason for that. He is not very intelligent and is a rat. Exact opposite of what Gillis is looking for.

I can't see how Burke doesn't come out with the best offer. He's potentially on his last year as GM and is going in with Reimer and Scrivens? Burke isn't a dumb man. JVR or Gardiner please. I dont want any Leaf scrubs. One of the big 3 from Florida would be my first choices.

No but every franchise has moronic fans