The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

^^^^ Can't we all just get along?

Gotta say its disappointing to see so many personal attacks on CDC lately. I've noticed these types of posts especially by newer members who joined a month or two ago that call other members all sorts of names.

It's one thing to be passionate and have a discussion but calling other members a "turd" is out of line, at least IMHO.

^^^^ Can't we all just get along?

Gotta say its disappointing to see so many personal attacks on CDC lately. I've noticed these types of posts especially by newer members who joined a month or two ago that call other members all sorts of names.

It's one thing to be passionate and have a discussion but calling other members a "turd" is out of line, at least IMHO.

I cant believe some people are talking anout Bolland coming back in a trade fir Lui!

If we ever got Bolland, I will consider stopping myself from being a Canuck fan.

Bolland is a rat and is on pare with what we had with Matt Cooke. Our team doesn't need a rat. Toughness via solid hits and fights but NO to the rat!

Couldn't find Roberto or his brother in the list of active players in the WSOP... were they both knocked out, or did I just miss them?

If Roberto no longer has poker on his plate...

I think the Canucks and Luongo's willingness to go to Chicago is to screw them... Luongo will sabotage them when we meet them in the playoffs, then the Hawks will be forced to get rid of Luongo to Florida for peanuts...

In the end: we get what we want, and Florida gets Luongo back next season for less =)

Everyone's happy, except the Blackhawks and Toews (because he is never happy)

Wow - the Bolland hate on here is unbelievable. He's an excellent third line checker who almost singlehandedly shut down the Sedins in one series and was almost effective in another. Players say things when they are on opposing teams - but its a business and you are telling me what Bolland has said could not be worked out between him and the rest of the team. WHo was the player last year who made derogatory comments about the Canucks but after we signed him it was all smoothed out. They're words folks - its not like we would be taking the true "rat" from Chicago on our Team - Duncan Keith. What he did to this team was far worse than anything Bolland said. The deal would need to be a lot more than just Bolland but I would rather have him playing with me than against me

I think the Canucks and Luongo's willingness to go to Chicago is to screw them... Luongo will sabotage them when we meet them in the playoffs, then the Hawks will be forced to get rid of Luongo to Florida for peanuts...

In the end: we get what we want, and Florida gets Luongo back next season for less =)

Everyone's happy, except the Blackhawks and Toews (because he is never happy)

give me a break, you're blowing smoke............and you know this how?

Do you know who the most hated coach in the modern era of hockey is/was? Scotty Bowman.......his players hated him with a passion. AV's job is not be liked, it's to coach and he's done a pretty damn good job

The mind games he used to use in Montreal were obvious even to me as a teenager. He would sit Terry Harper out one game and then bring him back in and look out. Houle-Tardiff-Guy. Made those guys into hockey players but I am sure they hated his guts in the process.

Buddy of mine was a die hard Bruins fan. He hates Bowman to this day because Scotty took CUP after CUP away from his Bruins. His regular comeback to me was 'if Bowman was so da*n good why didn't he do anything in Buffalo'. Of course I had to point out all the young talent he drafted there. I will never understand why Sammy Polluck never made Bowman the GM in Montreal.

Archived