The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

What is all in for the Leafs though?? they dont really have much that we'd be intrested in unless they give us Kessell or Grabovski.

Gardiner I would've liked if he had landed Schultz, but other than that, they dont have anything we need.

I wouldnt trade Luongo for Colbourne or Kadri or any other prospect the leafs have, Florida has got all the goods.

What is all in for the Leafs though?? they dont really have much that we'd be intrested in unless they give us Kessell or Grabovski.

Gardiner I would've liked if he had landed Schultz, but other than that, they dont have anything we need.

I wouldnt trade Luongo for Colbourne or Kadri or any other prospect the leafs have, Florida has got all the goods.

TML isn't completely useless lol any combination of Franson, Gardiner, Colborne, Grabovski, Lupul, picks, even Kadri could be a great return, although I do agree that FLA would have better returns, it's a matter of negotiating those returns, and if FLA isn't willing than we have to deal with the leafs and drive that price as high as we can, and Lu saying the FLA reference can't hurt that at all

Archived