The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

I can't post a link with this browser, but TSN is rporting that two members of the Saskatchewan Roughriders (Defensive back Dwight Anderson and wide receiver Taj Smith) have been charged with aggravated assault after the two were involved in a bar fight in August.

I can't post a link with this browser, but TSN is rporting that two members of the Saskatchewan Roughriders (Defensive back Dwight Anderson and wide receiver Taj Smith) have been charged with aggravated assault after the two were involved in a bar fight in August.

Huge bar brawl involving Somali gang members (I was there that night).

To give some context (not excuses, just perspective, doesn't make their actions right), Riders are targeted big time in fishbowl Regina by gangs (this gang is relatively new; one of the Native Syndicate's acceptable orientation procedures for new members is to put a player in the hospital).

CBC is also reporting that the alleged victim (and 8 other gang members) were in court on the same day for cocaine trafficking charges.

Huge bar brawl involving Somali gang members (I was there that night).

To give some context (not excuses, just perspective, doesn't make their actions right), Riders are targeted big time in fishbowl Regina by gangs (this gang is relatively new; one of the Native Syndicate's acceptable orientation procedures for new members is to put a player in the hospital).

CBC is also reporting that the alleged victim (and 8 other gang members) were in court on the same day for cocaine trafficking charges.

it's the rumour going around sk..everyone wants to test themselves against players.

And we lost Rey Williams to injury,done for the season

Bad day in Riderville

Ticats' Henry Burris becomes fifth QB in CFL history to pass for 50,000 yards:

CALGARY — Henry Burris surpassed 50,000 career passing yards in the CFL on Friday.

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats quarterback needed 217 against his former team, the Calgary Stampeders, to join Anthony Calvillo, Damon Allen, Danny McManus and Ron Lancaster in that club.

Burris reached the milestone with a six-yard touchdown pass to Onrea Jones late in the first half for 221 yards.

The 38-year-old earned the majority of those yards with the Stampeders.

Burris was Calgary’s starting quarterback for several seasons before he was traded to Hamilton in January 2012.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/cfl/burris-reaches-50k-career-passing-yards-in-cfl/

Riders lose, Sheets had a bad game, Toronto stopped Durant there at the end. I don't think that was a good decision since Toronto blitzed. Should have made Sheets sneak out and get a screen play for with the recievers blocking but helps the us with the loss :P

Lions need to win this game tomorrow afternoon, standings look like Riders 18 PTS, Stamps 16 PTS, Lions 12 PTS (Edmonton far back with 4) if Lions lose then Stamps and Riders can run away with points and we would probably settle with 3rd place. Lions don't play Stamps till week 16 (we are at week 12 right now) so the Lions will have to keep pace with the Stamps until that match and that could be a settling point of who gets 2nd place if Riders keep up what they're doing. Anybodys game right now for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place other than Edmonton.

Got my Eagles playing at 10AM and Lions playing at 1PM. ::D

DeMarco looks real good so far, decent speed aswell. With Ottawa going for Mitchell, Tate, Glenn, Ray, Collaros, Willy. Seems that DeMarco isn't going to be taken by Ottawa so we got a pretty good QB here in my opinion.

Edited by Plum