The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Shane Doan re-signs with Coyotes - 4 years, $5.3m per w/ a $2m bonus

Strombone1

lol @ you for exaggerating the situation as if we had zero chance at him....we made Doan sign last minute, which he had to choose either Phoenix or us.....I don't know how you consider that obvious...we were literally right beside Phoenix for getting him...

^

Don't know if you know, but is was clear it was down to us or Phoenix today, not at the point when 9 teams had a chance, talking today - the day he signed.

And yes, we were right beside, especially since we made him decide on where to go today, otherwise he would of signed with the Coyotes some time ago..

Personally, i'm blaming all those so-called 'insiders' and other bsing bloggers for trolling us once again, only for it all to be worthless.

Y'know, you can blame us for following it, but the thing is a lot of us are writing it as well. It's a perfect shticane storm to create intersht traffic for you know what.

lahey.jpg

"Hey you! Take that fantasy shtornado back to Oz!"

No way I say anything negative about a guy who put the TEam Canada uniform on 7 times. He was straight forward in his desire to stay in PHX and so be it. I still don't believe the team will be there in 4 years but time will tell. Maybe he has an 'out clause' if they decide to move.

Archived