The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Has anyone noticed that all 3 WWE World Champions right are all Canadian. Lesnar (billed from Canada and considers himself Canadian) Jinder, Roode. Would another all Canadian stable work right now? WWE has enough Canadian wrestlers to pull it off. Too bad Jericho is away right now he could be leader.

Calgary government officially recognizes Jinder winning WWE Title

On 2017-05-26 at 10:39 AM, TheHitman said:

Reby has a history of making a fool of herself on social media. Anthem is being difficult but Reby isn't doing herself or the Hardys any favors.

I couldn't imagine being Matt Hardy's lawyer and having to deal with Reby's 16 insane tweets every time she tries to get involved in the situation. She generally says stuff that she has zero business saying and I can only imagine his lawyer screaming at her to stop tweeting any time she has a "thought".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mikey2Dope said:

I couldn't imagine being Matt Hardy's lawyer and having to deal with Reby's 16 insane tweets every time she tries to get involved in the situation. She generally says stuff that she has zero business saying and I can only imagine his lawyer screaming at her to stop tweeting any time she has a "thought".

At this point she needs to deactivate her twitter until everything is solved.

On 5/24/2017 at 11:19 PM, nux4lyfe said:

Honestly. I could give a rats arse about wrestling but it's awesome seeing my cousins (singh bros) doing it in the big show.

I've been a huge fan of The Bollywood Boys for years now.  Watching them wrestle in ECCW and in ASW.  It's pretty cool seeing them make it to WWE though I do miss seeing them wrestle locally. 

Though perhaps we may get to see them wrestle in NXT.

NXT Wrestling
Presented by WWE Live

NXT WrestlingJuly 13, 2017
PNE Agrodome

NXT Wrestling presale starts now! Use code: TICKETS

WWE NXT heads to Vancouver for the first time ever for one night of LIVE action! See the likes of NXT Champion Bobby Roode, NXT Women's Champion Asuka, Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Kassius Ohno, Ember Moon and many more.

http://ticketleader.ca/events/nxt-2017?utm_source=emailnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ticketleader-2017

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

I've been a huge fan of The Bollywood Boys for years now.  Watching them wrestle in ECCW and in ASW.  It's pretty cool seeing them make it to WWE though I do miss seeing them wrestle locally. 

NXT Wrestling
Presented by WWE Live

PNE Agrodome

WWE NXT heads to Vancouver for the first time ever for one night of LIVE action! See the likes of NXT Champion Bobby Roode, NXT Women's Champion Asuka, Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Kassius Ohno, Ember Moon and many more.

http://ticketleader.ca/events/nxt-2017?utm_source=emailnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ticketleader-2017

YES!!!!! Reasonable ticket prices too! 

On 2017-06-01 at 5:51 PM, Grapefruits said:

NXT Wrestling
Presented by WWE Live

PNE Agrodome

How come WWE never goes to Victoria anymore? Have they finally stop going there with all the fan incidents?

On 6/1/2017 at 8:50 PM, TheHitman said:

YES!!!!! Reasonable ticket prices too! 

Not sure if I'd call them reasonable. The Agrodome is a really crappy venue. Not that it really plays into ticket prices, though it should. Though that does seem to be the going rate these days for WWE.

On 6/2/2017 at 6:48 PM, fivethej said:

How come WWE never goes to Victoria anymore? Have they finally stop going there with all the fan incidents?

That would be my guess. That and the added costs of going to the Island.

On 2017-06-05 at 0:05 PM, TheHitman said:

Not quite sure how they've managed to kill off Bayley.

It's quite amazing eh? She got legit buried at Extreme Rules.

The rumour is that WWE was pissed off that she turned down Total Divas, which if true is so beyond stupid. I can't wait until Vince McMahon & Kevin Dunn are completely done with wrestling.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mikey2Dope said:

It's quite amazing eh? She got legit buried at Extreme Rules.

The rumour is that WWE was pissed off that she turned down Total Divas, which if true is so beyond stupid. I can't wait until Vince McMahon & Kevin Dunn are completely done with wrestling.

That would make sense but I don't see Bliss on the show either...

Ambrose - Miz match was real good from Xtreme Rules. So was the fatal 5 way, thought that was really well mapped out. I thought I had spoiled it for myself earlier in the day, and went in thinking Balor was going to win, so Joe winning was quite a nice shock for me. 

They film that in my neighborhood in LA -- well, I just moved a little further away, but yeah been trying to get tickets forever and it's impossible...

Been to some of the low-budget Lucha Libre events around East LA and they are awesome!! Saw Blue Demon Jr. recently.