The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One thing you HATE and LOVE about the Canucks

Strombone1

I hate it how crappy our team plays during the season, yet we still somehow win. I'm not saying i hate winning, i hate it how badly they play sometimes in the regular season though.

I love it when the team is firing on all cylinders and everyone is at their best. Makes for some good hockey, especially if were playing Chicago.

LOVE: a lot of things. Too many just to name one

HATE:Ticket prices. They cater to the rich, and scalpers. The people who get the really good seats, sit in the restaurant talking for most of the game. Meanwhile, there are thousands of middle class people on their waiting list.

Love: How dominant we can be when we're playing at our best. And how we have arguably one of the best D cores in the league

Hate: Some fans whenever we lose, our lack of killer instinct in the playoffs (Up 3-0 on Chicago, 2-0 and 3-2 on Boston)

Sometimes I hate that I even became a fan with all the highs and lows and emotion that I have invested in the team every year

But at the same time I love the emotion that a simple game can take from you and gives you a sense of belonging to a group. The Game 7 OT goal is one of the biggest highs I have had in my life and will never forget it.

Now I am a fan for life, I couldn't stop now even if I tried or wanted too. People say it is just a game and I say it too sometimes, but sports are WAY more than just a game.

Archived