Umm that was my point?
1. You said the leafs are giving up on him
2. the IMPLICATION and clear result of that is what i have said all along - that he is not good enough.
3. Since you agree the leafs are giving up on him when even hockey experts at tsn agree one of their two biggest holes is at center and he can't make that sqaud.
4. Why in the world do you think he is so great and want him?. lol
You proved MY point with your comment. Your logic is completely flawed.
Really kids, need to learn a bit more reading comprehension, getting tired of having to draw the map for simple conclusions...
1. Yeah I have they continue to hold him down and it would just be better for them to trade him now while his value is still high and watch him breakout elsewhere.
2. You logic is so contradicting it's a joke. You say it makes no sense for the Leafs to trade Kadri since they need a #1 center, which Kadri isn't the answer to anyways so it doesn't make sense. THEN you say he will be a career AHLer so how does it matter if the leafs trade him or not since you don't think he will ever fill that need? your logic is plain contradicting and stupid.
3. Ties in with #2^
4. Cause he has a high skill level, is NHL ready, can play wing, can could fit on our 2nd line, especially now that there are 2 holes on it Wing and Center. And if not he is still only 22, has high upside IMO (You obviously don't share that view) And our prospect pool is the weakest part of our organization, adding him would give much needed quality.
Your little chirp really hurt, I think I'm gunna go cry myself to sleep.