Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AllEyezOnMe

Players that you are willing to give away?

96 posts in this topic

First time poster here so don't hate but this is a question that I always had in the back of my mind. Looking at the canucks roster right now from top to bottom, Who would you as a canucks fan would not mind trading away even to free up cap space or anything else that may improve the canucks whether its at the back end or goal scoring. Out of our whole roster which players would u not really shed a tear if they were suddenly traded and which of them would make you lash out and cause a riot ahah

If possible Luongo for a second line center and a D man and Ballard for either an ok roster player, a prospect or a pick (2nd-4th round)

First time poster here so don't hate but this is a question that I always had in the back of my mind. Looking at the canucks roster right now from top to bottom, Who would you as a canucks fan would not mind trading away even to free up cap space or anything else that may improve the canucks whether its at the back end or goal scoring. Out of our whole roster which players would u not really shed a tear if they were suddenly traded and which of them would make you lash out and cause a riot ahah

Ballard (just cause the way the team is treating him)

Higgin (Will demand more money might as well bring in youth to take over his place) (Jensen)

Raymond ( will demand more money by the end of the year will probably let him walk so might as well get something out of him)

Kesler (can't stop getting injured and just doesn't fit with the system.) (Obviously would need a great return in order to trade him)

Hodgson - hands down.

Welcome, P.A., ;) by the way.

Lu for a top 6 scorer and a big mean defensemen. If Niemi wasn't playing so well I'd say Lu for Clowe and Murray. I don't wanna see Raymond or Higgins get traded. Especially considering that line just scored 5 times this weekend. I think Booth's expendable

id rather retain higgins and move raymond and allow that spot go to kassian or jensen

Demitra

Erhoff

Torres

Johnson

Samuelsson

Rome

Sorry I'm from 2011 and what is this?

Players I would Keep

Sedins

Burrows

Kesler

Hansen

Higgins

Lapierrre

Weise

Bieksa

Hamhuis

Edler

Tanev

Schneids

Kassian

I would not mind getting rid of the others

Wouldn't Mind Seeing Them Go:

Kesler

Booth

Burrows

Weise

Ballard

Edler

Bieksa

Garrison

Luongo

Players I'd Hate to See Go:

Higgins

Hansen

Raymond

Schreoder

The Sedins

Schnieder

My biggest problem with Burrows is that he is a dirty player. Him and Kesler with their trash talk and cheap shots is why a lot of teams despise the Canucks. Just look at the finger biting incident vs. Boston. How big of an embarrassment was that?

He's also a one trick pony. How many times are we going to see the 'patented' backhand-forehand move? Every goalie in the league knows what is coming when Burrows is in alone.

He has a great story, coming up from the ECHL, never being drafted, and now plays on the top line. He's also scored some HUGE goals for us over the years. I like the guy, I just think that he brings a negative to the team with the trash talk and dirty play. These guys are professionals. They shouldn't act like children on the play yard.

My biggest problem with Burrows is that he is a dirty player. Him and Kesler with their trash talk and cheap shots is why a lot of teams despise the Canucks. Just look at the finger biting incident vs. Boston. How big of an embarrassment was that?

He's also a one trick pony. How many times are we going to see the 'patented' backhand-forehand move? Every goalie in the league knows what is coming when Burrows is in alone.

He has a great story, coming up from the ECHL, never being drafted, and now plays on the top line. He's also scored some HUGE goals for us over the years. I like the guy, I just think that he brings a negative to the team with the trash talk and dirty play. These guys are professionals. They shouldn't act like children on the play yard.