The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Movement] Schroeder assigned to CHI

Strombone1

It's time to take the rubber sheets off and let some of these younger players wet the bed at the NHL level. We no longer have the luxury of years of development at the minor league level. The forward group is a complete mess after the sedin line. Get some youth in the lineup, let them sink or swim and live with the outcome.

The whole team is sucking right now period. Garrison (slow) really, Edler(slow) they are all screwed.. its been along time since I have seen medocre play from the Canucks. Booth seriously keep lugging the puck in circles it makes you look like your being a team mate...My god several players this year have played complete crap...Since Kesler came back just to screw with what we had, we have never been the same.

Very frustrating watching this team.. they look like they are not skating even Kassian looks like a flake...Maybe steriods need to be used caused something is holding these guys back.. cement for skates of course their is a few that are skating..Raymond, Hansen, burrows, booth but never finishes it kills me. hopefully cause I opened my mouth they proove me wrong but I dont thinks so...Can anyone say we are going down hill fast...Get back to the basics stop trying to do to much play your position good things will happen. enough said..

I'm a big Schroeder fan but he hasn't done nearly enough to earn his spot, even despite being given so many opportunities. Maybe if Hodgson had been given the same opportunities, he'd still be a Canuck.

Time for Schroeder to go back down, get his confidence up, and hopefully rejoin the Canucks at some point with a renewed sense of his own game. Ebbett is not the answer though. Honestly, Kesler's injury is a long term thing. Maybe a trade for a centre is in order MG? We can't go on like this.

I know ebbs isn't our first round pick but if he is far a better option for the 4th line.

Although I am a little puzzled why they broke away from that speed line.

I think putting him on they 4th line killed his confidence

Archived