The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler ETA?

Angry Goose

I saw Kesler on West Broadway, the day we lost to Detroit (March 16?); I was in the liquor store. I think he was with a woman and either a young man or boy. He was dressed suit and tie, no major braces or crutches. He also held the door for the other two and walked into Tojo's.

Hopefully this is a good sign.

Even if you hear and see this kinda stuff a lot on CDC, it's still very sad and demoralizing to see it in writing. Sure glad you're not a real fan, otherwise I'd be worried about the current state of Canuck fans.

We'll make the playoffs.

Kes will return.

(Booth will not.)

Then we will beat the unmentionables out of everything that stands in our way, and...

Win the Cup.

All you negative Nancys, trolls, morons and subhumans who think otherwise can sit there and eat your crow.

Draft picks are not a garantee of a great player even if taken first overall....The Canucks lack chemistry and coaching. When AV realizes him not putting Garrison on the PP and putting an injured Edler in the lineup is not such a good thing, then the canucks can move forward as a team.

Double shifting Hansen more might help this team too --- as I said coaching is the weakest part of this team.

Draft picks are not a garantee of a great player even if taken first overall....The Canucks lack chemistry and coaching. When AV realizes him not putting Garrison on the PP and putting an injured Edler in the lineup is not such a good thing, then the canucks can move forward as a team.

Double shifting Hansen more might help this team too --- as I said coaching is the weakest part of this team.

Archived