The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

I miss the 2011 team, I think the biggest mistake was changing that lineup. I think the biggest factor in the loss in the finals was that we were just too banged up and just about every d man was hurt. MG shouldve stuck with that team. I mean that team was only 1 game away it's not like we got swept in the final.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Raymond Ebbett Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Weise

Sestito Schroeder Pinizotto

I want everyone to take a look at this roster. I mean really look at it.

Is this a roster that should be challenging for a division title? It's no wonder we can only score one goal. Half the forward group are AHLers.

So before everyone goes and jumps all over the players, stop and think about it. These players are all probably looking at management too and thinking "a little help Gillis?"

I miss the 2011 team, I think the biggest mistake was changing that lineup. I think the biggest factor in the loss in the finals was that we were just too banged up and just about every d man was hurt. MG shouldve stuck with that team. I mean that team was only 1 game away it's not like we got swept in the final.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Raymond Ebbett Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Weise

Is this a roster that should be challenging for a division title? It's no wonder we can only score one goal. Half the forward group are AHLers.

So before everyone goes and jumps all over the players, stop and think about it. These players are all probably looking at management too and thinking "a little help Gillis?"

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Raymond Ebbett Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Weise

More of the same. No goaltending.

For the first time in ages, I agree with AV. This team did play well tonight. I think they actually outchanced their opponent - which would mark the 1st time all season they outchanced their opponent in consecutive games. Oh looky, they lost both of them easily.

I thought this goalie tandem would be this teams best asset this year. Boy was I wrong. It's been their albatross. A black hole. The abyss. They both have welllllllll below league avg EV SV%. Hiller, Bishop, Bernier, Holtby, Garon, Reimer, Miller, Scrivens are a few of the "what the hell" goalies with better EV SV% than either Canucks goalie. No excuses. It's pathetic. The Canucks D have lowered the scoring chances against to a point it's well below league avg on most nights. Yet their goalies can't stop a beach ball.

Yes, this team needs to score more goals. No doubt about it. But no team is going to score 4 goals every night to win hockey games. Someone needs to sit down both goalies and let them know how much they make - and what's expected of them.

Why don't players take any accountability on this team, I'm ???? tired of hearing post game interviews telling me we have a 'strong leadership core' if we had such a strong leadership core why the frack are we constantly being out shot blocked? I can't believe we already have 15 losses

Archived