The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Derek Roy to VAN

He'll be solid for us until no-pass-Kesler comes back and AV puts him back at 2C and demotes Roy to 3C. This will shut down secondary production. Then we'll lose Roy's, Higgins', Raymond's and Hansen's production for the sake of watching Kesler dive time and time again.

Or win the Cup with:

H. SEDIN

ROY

KESLER

LAPPIERE

He'll be solid for us until no-pass-Kesler comes back and AV puts him back at 2C and demotes Roy to 3C. This will shut down secondary production. Then we'll lose Roy's, Higgins', Raymond's and Hansen's production for the sake of watching Kesler dive time and time again.

Or win the Cup with:

H. SEDIN

ROY

KESLER

LAPPIERE

Id love for him to stay, and I think the Canucks management would aswell.... Im not so sure that Roy will not want to test UFA market... His family is in Ottawa, and he's invested there.... I think if he ends up staying in Van its going to be costly.

No, we have 2 first line centres. Roy is that good. We just went from being a one line offensive threat to a Crosby, Malkin situation. When it comes to the centre position, I don't think any other team comes close to our lineup now.

Archived