The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Honestly AV is getting out-coached again!

nitti999

The team isn't playing great, by the play on the boards in and out of the zone it's the same damn thing AV doesn't have any evolution to his coaching. He is honestly predictable. I could say worse but it is so evident. Bad line combos and terrible coaching.

We'll decide on that after the end of this series. He's down in a series for the 2nd consecutive year, let's see if he's learned how to adjust, because if he can't do that he'll never be a successful coach in the playoffs.

In 2011 the Canucks never had to adjust to other teams because they were the best - AV just put his faith in our stars to carry us. Now he's facing a new challenge and has to coach a lot more and work a lot harder to beat better opposition.

The Canucks were for all intense and purposes worse than the Sharks in the regular season (Sharks a couple of points behind the Canucks, but in a much tougher division). We are the underdogs in this series and AV has to be the difference in this series, because on the ice we're quite a bit worse.

Let's see how we adjust and play Game 2. Against LA we didn't change a thing and got thumped, that better not happen again or AV should be out of here.

I do believe there is enough talent on the team right now to beat SJ and to make a serious run, but the full potential cannot be realized because of AV and his f-ing dumbass line up choices. He is ruining the team's chances with his stupidity. Its hopeless.

We'll decide on that after the end of this series. He's down in a series for the 2nd consecutive year, let's see if he's learned how to adjust, because if he can't do that he'll never be a successful coach in the playoffs.

In 2011 the Canucks never had to adjust to other teams because they were the best - AV just put his faith in our stars to carry us. Now he's facing a new challenge and has to coach a lot more and work a lot harder to beat better opposition.

The Canucks were for all intense and purposes worse than the Sharks in the regular season (Sharks a couple of points behind the Canucks, but in a much tougher division). We are the underdogs in this series and AV has to be the difference in this series, because on the ice we're quite a bit worse.

Let's see how we adjust and play Game 2. Against LA we didn't change a thing and got thumped, that better not happen again or AV should be out of here.

As a long time av hater I personally don't think this games on him. This game lies on the twins and kesler. Everyone saidcour star players need to shine for us to win this series. And they didn't last night. Kesler and hank could barely mustard a faceoff tie while Daniel looked like he was scared to shoot for some reason. Mason Raymond was more effective than the twins last night. That's not good

The fact that AV let the Sedins play any shifts against Couture in a home game is just crazy. I usually like Vigneault, but that was just something that stuck out as awful to me. With the last change at home, he should be matching lines a lot better.

I know AV has been outcoached a lot of time, but not this time

This is just the players being outplayed. Thornton, Marleau didn't show up, Havlat left early and their #1 defenseman is playing forward. That's all on the players.

Kesler and the Sedins barely had any sustained pressure in the offensive zone.

Archived