The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT/PGT | Sept. 16/13 | San Jose Vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PT | SNET-P | Pre-Season |

-Vintage Canuck-

It's stupid that the game isn't on CDC. I'm in Alberta, and I want to watch it. If they don't offer me a legitimate option, then I'm going to take the illegitimate one.

Someone in Alberta, is the SPAC feed blacked out like regular season games are? If the game isn't blacked out, then I can see an excuse for not streaming it... I guess. Most people wouldn't have SPAC here, because games are all blacked out.

Apparently some ppv channel on SHAW is carrying it, but not for me. Oh well. It's not keeping me from watching.

It's stupid that the game isn't on CDC. I'm in Alberta, and I want to watch it. If they don't offer me a legitimate option, then I'm going to take the illegitimate one.

Someone in Alberta, is the SPAC feed blacked out like regular season games are? If the game isn't blacked out, then I can see an excuse for not streaming it... I guess. Most people wouldn't have SPAC here, because games are all blacked out.

Apparently some ppv channel on SHAW is carrying it, but not for me. Oh well. It's not keeping me from watching.

I know this is just preseason.

But if we have another lackluster few months like last year. Where we get hemmed in our own end most of the time, and get owned after the first period. This core will need a big change. I still don't see where we will get our grit and drive from.

He is 25 years old, I thought he was pretty well developed, doesn't look like alot of room to develop, yeah sure he is supposed to be a OFD but that is a pretty bad mistake.

He wasn't going to be on our roster regardless he is probably 12-13th defensemen from the NHL.

Gaunce doesn't look terrible, but hasn't been super noticeable either. Horvat looks okay. Shinkaruk needs to gain some weight to not get thrown around down low, but otherwise looks like he's gonna be a good one. Finally, Jensen's d-zone positioning has gotten better which bodes well for him making the team.

Archived