The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1-3 Blue Jackets

Drouin

Higgins, Hansen and Kassian are not top 6 forwards. that is all.

I think most people could have told you that.

Unfortunately we only have 4 top 6 forwards, and unless Booth gets his crap together, we're gonna have to use one of them.

The Santorelli experiment needs to end now. He had a nice little run, but he's a depth forward. Time to make a trade for a offensive winger if we don't have anyone in our system that can step up.

would hardly call it no finish McElhinney played great made some highlight reel saves yes Higgins would of tied it if the puck was a little higher but its a quick decision on how your shooting the puck im sure all of you here would just be able to roof it no problem

anyways not a horrible game and 5/8 points so far on the road trip isn't bad at all probably should of beaten the Penguins in regulation but oh well those are the breaks

Lack has looked good his first 2 starts great to see a solid backup in a rookie goalie

Higgins and Santorelli on the ice for the last minute of play is exactly why Gillis deserves the flack that he gets. I give him all the credit in the world for making some good moves.. but the team needs offense and we have yet to get it.

Santorelli is leading the team in goals and played a really good game. I think him being on the ice was well deserved, Higgins on the other hand, I agree.

not hard to do when he creates the thread before the game is even over.

As for the game, I'm glad I only watched the last 2 periods, that was boring! :bored:

The first period was the best one for us. Canucks basically went to sleep in the third period.

Most people have been talking about the disappearances of players like D.Sedin, Booth, Kesler, etc. What about Jannik Hansen? In the past 7 games he has: 0 goals, 1 assist.

True.. I did some digging on playoff points lately and he is a prime suspect for disappearing in the postseason as well. I still think he is a very valuable player just not one to be counted on to contribute offensively.

Archived