Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cucumber

(GDT) Vancouver vs LA

One thing nobody mentions about Luongo, but he's so calm. With how many times he gets absolutely trucked on an almost nightly basis, I've never seen him lose his cool.

That's because Toffoli is the Lord

When I was in Sardenga, I had a plate of toffoli after some linguine vongole.

Yikes. What an amazing kick save off the line by Lou. WIth a King lying on top of him no less.

Excellent shot. Sestito proved himself with that fight. Holding his own against Orr was a statement.

Why did I remove the original statement? I realized there was no need to insult. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Good tilt, boys! Glad you two didn't go behind the bowling alley to have it out!

I have mixed feelings about him. He makes very questionable trades, but I like his drafting and his unorthodox ways of team buulding.

His UFA signings and negotiating skills in re-singing players is also very underrated. We have so many players playing under market value. But I agree, his weakness is interacting with other GM's. Other than Dale Tallon of course.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tanev man I can't describe his play this season he's been as good as any elite Defenceman in this league