The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MTL - 2/6/2014 - 4:30PM

Strombone1

Lol knew some Canuck homer would be pissed that I said that. Don't get your panties in a wad

You can't honestly believe if these teams swapped goalies before the game started that it would've made a difference. Look how the goals happened next time rather than just refreshing the score and forming your opinion without facts.

What the hell are you talking about?

Did u watch this team last year?

They were pretty much on par with this.

while they weren't playing inspired hockey, they did finish tied for 7th overall last year did they not? That's not exactly on par with finishing with a top 10, maybe top 5 pick in the draft.

You can blindly support a stinking ship. They don't need support, they need a GM with the balls to actually do something Bold, as promised.

Part of the problem IS supporting something that does not work. Accepting mediocrity is not something I can do. If the Canucks seek to be mediocre, then by all means Go Columbus Go. There's a team that made some bold moves. Trading away their top player, drafting smart, slowly building up steam and playing like a cohesive group. A good GM, good coaching, strong team play.

The Canucks... I've seen monkey sh*t fights at a zoo with more organization than this team. I'm ashamed of them, since they don't seem to be for themselves.

As I said before turn your card in and b...er off.

Wow Carey Price is so calm in the net. And his movement is so fluid

His lateral movement is light years ahead of Lu He can go side to side and stay upright which he has done tonight and did to stop Edler earlier. Lu is falling forward as he comes across and is unable to cove much of the net at all

Hah.. I love it when people have nothing to say back to me so they just write out my handle trying to be clever.

Thank you for verifying you have no brain.. Carry on!

You're either agitated by my post or that the canucks are about to lose their 6th straight in regulation coached by JT, I'm going with the latter on that one

Archived