The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

This game is probably going to have some emotion to it.

There's hoping we can take advantage of that and win big. We really need that right now

Holy crap you guys are negative. You do realize it is still very very possible that we make the playoffs right? Cmon guys

The team has given up on this season. We may not win another game this season...

Lu gone = signal to the team core that it is over.

Kesler wants out = signal to core that it is over

Chain reaction

and the way they are playing.... No chance. This year and next are going to be painful - hope we at least get young. Maybe we will get mkinnon

I'm banking on Matthias and Jensen to spark the team. We're due for a breakout offensively, especially against a team that's worse (?) than us. 4-1 Canucks with Matthias, Jensen, Burrows, and Kes scoring. If the Canucks can't beat Calgary, then I KNOW they're playing to get Torts and/or Gillis fired.

@patersonjeff: The 4 goalies dressed for tonight's #Canucks #Flames game have 50 combined #NHL appearances this season. Lack has 27 of those

:o

Lack the veteran

Torts " I'm going to put Jensen in an offensive position tonight and see how it goes" that was per the canucks twitter account

Pure genius!! I mean, what the he!l else would you do with an offensively talented rookie brought up to a team that can't score?!! Send him out to fight?!!

People talking smack about the team but still on the canucks boards. Get a life! Cheer for a different team. Why arent the mods banning ther negativity. Come on mods this is crap having to read what these halfwit so called canuck fans halfthink

it is usually pretty bad but for the next while......yikes

snapback.png-Vintage Canuck-, on 08 March 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

@patersonjeff: The 4 goalies dressed for tonight's #Canucks #Flames game have 50 combined #NHL appearances this season. Lack has 27 of those

:o

Lack the veteran

LOL! Oh man, this is just absolutely ridiculous.

Biggest franchise collapse in Canucks History?

I just want to see some real effort and heart tonight. Hell I'd rather see them get beat 9-1 like in Anaheim and at least show some emotion then them lose again 2-0 with zero emotion.

People talking smack about the team but still on the canucks boards. Get a life! Cheer for a different team. Why arent the mods banning ther negativity. Come on mods this is crap having to read what these halfwit so called canuck fans halfthink

So....4 months after joining this forum, you have decided to appoint yourself the senior moderator and tasked with determining who can post and what they can say.

Feel free to start your own on-line forum elsewhere and control the content allowing only cheerleaders and positive posts.

Judging from you post, there's a good chance some of the poster here have been around since before your father was born.

Archived