The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MH370 - Presumed Lost in Indian Ocean, Possible Debris Spotting in Reunion

Brad Marchand

I don't know if this was posted in the past, but Wikipedia has the list of nationalities that boarded this plane. Interestedly there are two Canadians and three Americans. You would think the media would be talking more about this or even the USA or Canadian government. Since they always release statements about missing people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

I don't know if this was posted in the past, but Wikipedia has the list of nationalities that boarded this plane. Interestedly there are two Canadians and three Americans. You would think the media would be talking more about this or even the USA or Canadian government. Since they always release statements about missing people.

Are we even involved with the search? I know we weren't early on

I'm way more curious about the Chinese nationals who were reps of companies that were linked to Chinese intelligence/defense and listed as National Security threats to the USA, along with the engineers etc. from Freescale Semiconductor, a company that happened to be working on plane cloaking technology.

Avoiding radar via “cloaking technology” has long been one of the objectives of the defence industry and Freescale has been active developing chips for military radar.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

We would think the media would be talking more about this...actually, no we wouldn't.

On top of this, eyewitnesses in the Maldives said they spotted a large plane with stripes flying low and people came out of their houses to see what the tremendous noise was. Maldives Defense Forces, basically: "they saw nothing". Interestingly enough, Maldives is quite near Diego Garcia. Malaysian officials basically: "Diego who?".

OK, let's just move on to an oceanic garbage pile 1500 miles south of Perth the same day the Maldives witnesses story came out.

With Malaysia requesting assistance from so many nations, why have they not requested help from Maldives?

Maldives military: "our radars detected nothing"...I wonder if they bought the chips for those radars from Freescale Semiconductor?

But then at the same time:

Though the last "ping" from the jetliner was received near the Maldives and the US naval base on Diego Garcia, the Malaysian government did not seek help from Maldivian authorities in finding the missing plane, the newspaper said.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-mh370-low-flying-plane-seen-by-maldives-islanders-not-detected-by-radars-1440867

35ipz7.jpg

I'm way more curious about the Chinese nationals who were reps of companies that were linked to Chinese intelligence/defense and listed as National Security threats to the USA, along with the engineers etc. from Freescale Semiconductor, a company that happened to be working on plane cloaking technology.

We would think the media would be talking more about this...actually, no we wouldn't.

On top of this, eyewitnesses in the Maldives said they spotted a large plane with stripes flying low and people came out of their houses to see what the tremendous noise was. Maldives Defense Forces, basically: "they saw nothing". Interestingly enough, Maldives is quite near Diego Garcia. Malaysian officials basically: "Diego who?".

OK, let's just move on to an oceanic garbage pile 1500 miles south of Perth the same day the Maldives witnesses story came out.

With Malaysia requesting assistance from so many nations, why have they not requested help from Maldives?

Maldives military: "our radars detected nothing"...I wonder if they bought the chips for those radars from Freescale Semiconductor?

35ipz7.jpg

For a Malaysian airline there was quite the diversity on that plane. Most of the nations searching are represented on that plane.

35ipz7.jpg

That's some good detective work. I honestly wouldn't even care if the Military or another country took the plane to capture a few VIPs, just let the other civilians go at least. Maybe the Pilots and those guys with fake passports were CIA Ops? lol, I'll consider almost anything at this point.

How good are these flight simulators and where can I try one?

Real flight simulators are very good. So good that they are boring to anyone that doesn't know anything about flying a plane. You'll never get off of the ground and if you do you will likely crash on your way to landing.

Very realistic.

As for where you can try one? Don't know. I'm sure you can download/buy one for your computer.

I don't think anything fishy had or is going on, but seriously Australia, China and now France find items in satellite imagery. Not a peep from the US, care factor not high I'd imagine.

Officials Say Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane 'Ended in the Southern Indian Ocean'

New satellite data reveals that missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 "ended" in a "remote location" of the southern Indian Ocean, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said today.

"This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean," a somber Razak said during a media briefing.

The jet vanished March 8 with 289 people on board after it took off from Kuala Lampur bound for Beijing.

The announcement follows weeks of searches that spanned the South China Sea, Strait of Malacca and finally the south Indian Ocean off of Australia as authorities tried to figure out what happened to the plane.

The new information came from British satellite maker Inmarsat, which used a new type of analysis never before used to try and pinpoint the plane's last known location, Razak said.

"[inmarsat] has been performing calculations on the data using type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort and they have been able to shed more light on MH370. Based on the new analysis, Inmarsat and the (British) Accidents Investigation Branch have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor and that it's last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth," Razak said.

He noted that Malaysia Airlines had already been in touch with the families of the 289 people on board, saying that he knew the past few weeks had been "heartbreaking" for them and that this latest development must be harder still.

Earlier today, an Australian plane spotted two objects described as gray or green and "circular" as well as orange and "rectangular" in the search area off Australia's coast.

Other search crews had spotted "suspicious objects" in the Indian Ocean over the weekend -- including items believed to be wooden pallets. The Malaysian government said that the missing Boeing 777-200 had been carrying wooden pallets, were not yet sure whether the pallets matched.

No wreckage has yet to be recovered.

Investigators are still trying to determine what happened to the plane after it took off around midnight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, headed for Beijing, China. It disappeared off the radar shortly after 1 a.m. but continued to fly, according to satellite data, for up to seven hours.

Malaysian authorities are considering the possibilities of hijacking, sabotage, terrorism or issues related to the mental health of the pilots.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-ended-south-indian-ocean/story?id=23033246

This Southern Indian Ocean scenario makes even less sense. So hijackers take over the plane..fly for hours to crash in the south western Indian Ocean? Where were they flying to, Antarctica?

Unless the plane was hijacked by penguins that doesn't make much sense.

Penguins can fly, and they hijack planes!!! AAAAAAAGH!

Officials Say Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane 'Ended in the Southern Indian Ocean'

New satellite data reveals that missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 "ended" in a "remote location" of the southern Indian Ocean, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said today.

"This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean," a somber Razak said during a media briefing.

The jet vanished March 8 with 289 people on board after it took off from Kuala Lampur bound for Beijing.

The announcement follows weeks of searches that spanned the South China Sea, Strait of Malacca and finally the south Indian Ocean off of Australia as authorities tried to figure out what happened to the plane.

The new information came from British satellite maker Inmarsat, which used a new type of analysis never before used to try and pinpoint the plane's last known location, Razak said.

"[inmarsat] has been performing calculations on the data using type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort and they have been able to shed more light on MH370. Based on the new analysis, Inmarsat and the (British) Accidents Investigation Branch have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor and that it's last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth," Razak said.

He noted that Malaysia Airlines had already been in touch with the families of the 289 people on board, saying that he knew the past few weeks had been "heartbreaking" for them and that this latest development must be harder still.

Earlier today, an Australian plane spotted two objects described as gray or green and "circular" as well as orange and "rectangular" in the search area off Australia's coast.

Other search crews had spotted "suspicious objects" in the Indian Ocean over the weekend -- including items believed to be wooden pallets. The Malaysian government said that the missing Boeing 777-200 had been carrying wooden pallets, were not yet sure whether the pallets matched.

No wreckage has yet to be recovered.

Investigators are still trying to determine what happened to the plane after it took off around midnight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, headed for Beijing, China. It disappeared off the radar shortly after 1 a.m. but continued to fly, according to satellite data, for up to seven hours.

Malaysian authorities are considering the possibilities of hijacking, sabotage, terrorism or issues related to the mental health of the pilots.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-ended-south-indian-ocean/story?id=23033246

Sadly people will likely just take this story at face value without any asking questions or seeing any real evidence. This story is getting buried and in five or six months no one will even remember this happened. I think the key lies in retrieving the deleted data from the flight simulator at the pilots house, doubt we will ever get told what was on it though.

Sadly people will likely just take this story at face value without any asking questions or seeing any real evidence. This story is getting buried and in five or six months no one will even remember this happened. I think the key lies in retrieving the deleted data from the flight simulator at the pilots house, doubt we will ever get told what was on it though.

I totally agree with you, they have little to no evidence that anything even happened. They are just jumping to random conclusions...its still pretty sad that a plane just disappears. Im still baffled from the day this happened.

I totally agree with you, they have little to no evidence that anything even happened. They are just jumping to random conclusions...its still pretty sad that a plane just disappears. Im still baffled from the day this happened.

You got to think that 'they' have a lot more info but just not telling the public. There is a top secret US Naval Base Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. If MH370 crashed in that part of the Indian Ocean, no way that US would not know about it or their radars not picked it up.

If this turns out to be true, we still have to figure out motive, how and why it ended up there.

Archived