The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Alright everyone, tonight is a MUST WIN game. There is no way we can blow yet another opportunity to go .500. I'll be streaming this while watching Vegas pick their team.

Edited by Xbox

The guy I'm really disappointed in right now is Tulo. I can't remember that last time he delivered a clutch hit. Man on third and one out, you have to get that run home.

It's like Tabby said: In the same situation, Beltre cut down his swing and made sure he hit the ball to the middle of the field. It's fundamental baseball and too many of the Jays are still swinging for the fences when the situation dictates otherwise.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The guy I'm really disappointed in right now is Tulo. I can't remember that last time he delivered a clutch hit. Man on third and one out, you have to get that run home.

It's like Tabby said: In the same situation, Beltre cut down his swing and made sure he hit the ball to the middle of the field. It's fundamental baseball and too many of the Jays are still swinging for the fences when the situation dictates otherwise.

Couldn't agree with you more.  

14 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Well besides the Jays, anyone following or seeing what that kid over at Dodgers is doing? Cody Bellinger, the kid is just crushing HRs over there it's pretty crazy what he's doing, 22 HRs in his first 52 career games.

I'm too busy being seasick over the ups and downs of this season's Giants' team to pay attention to the Dodgers (...ick...).

regards,  G.