The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Not really sure if the 6 man rotation is a good idea... seems to be doing more harm lately. As expected, the Jays tend to play poorly with the bottom feeder teams. This is the time of the year where you have to be playing more solid and consistent baseball, which the Jays have not been doing.

Regroup for the next game. The other scores are not favorable either, so it looks like the Jays will drop back to the Wild Card for now.

Estrada was mediocre yet again and I hope they just put him on the DL if his back is still nagging him, he isn't useful giving up 5+ runs every time as a starter. That being said, our O needs to stop the jekyll and hyde $&!#. It seems half the games I watch they're blowing the other team out of the water, the other half they're scoring 2 or fewer runs. We have the skill to do better than that.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Im watching the football game..Jays bore me lately...they arent hitting..scoring and striking out and that makes for boredom.

At least they are making contact though, so the hits will come.  Not that I'm watching.