The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I met a gal at the bus stop downtown the other day.  I was waiting for the bus, and she came up and said - Habs Fan!  I was wearing a CH hat, and said yes, and she said she loved them!  We talked more, and then we got on the same bus.  The bus was crowded, so I got on in the back, and her towards the front.  Then she got off at a stop close by to my apartment building.  I was getting off at the stop after to go to the grocery store.  And I watched her to see perhaps if she lived in my building.  She doesn't.  Maybe I will see her again.  I wonder if she likes champagne?  She could be my Habs buddy!  

You may think I may have a crush on her, I don't.  I really like meeting other Canucks and Habs fans in Seattle.  I saw a very handsome man on the bus the other day that got off at the same stop I did.  I really hope to see him again!  I wonder if he likes Hockey?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2017-12-16 at 8:47 PM, brilac said:

I met a gal at the bus stop downtown the other day.  I was waiting for the bus, and she came up and said - Habs Fan!  I was wearing a CH hat, and said yes, and she said she loved them!  We talked more, and then we got on the same bus.  The bus was crowded, so I got on in the back, and her towards the front.  Then she got off at a stop close by to my apartment building.  I was getting off at the stop after to go to the grocery store.  And I watched her to see perhaps if she lived in my building.  She doesn't.  Maybe I will see her again.  I wonder if she likes champagne?  She could be my Habs buddy!  

You may think I may have a crush on her, I don't.  I really like meeting other Canucks and Habs fans in Seattle.  I saw a very handsome man on the bus the other day that got off at the same stop I did.  I really hope to see him again!  I wonder if he likes Hockey?

Buses and trains....good for that.

On 12/16/2017 at 5:55 PM, Psylocke said:

I've been on CDC since 2003 and have never started a thread.

A real OG.

What was your username in 03? We were a fairly tight knit community back in those days!

Confession: I have applied through Soldier On! to compete against the US Wounded Warriors Sledge Hockey Team. I've never even tried Sledge hockey so it would be a lot of fun to learn. It is slated to be early March in Washington, DC! Maybe a white house visit to see Trump? hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, diesel_3 said:

Confession: I have applied through Soldier On! to compete against the US Wounded Warriors Sledge Hockey Team. I've never even tried Sledge hockey so it would be a lot of fun to learn. It is slated to be early March in Washington, DC! Maybe a white house visit to see Trump? hahaha.

Good luck! DC is a very beautiful area.

4 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

A real OG.

What was your username in 03? We were a fairly tight knit community back in those days!

I was Canuck_83. But you probably wouldn't remember me 'cause I never really posted that much. Kinda sucks that a lot of the old posters have left though. 

Good luck re: sledge hockey! 

I went to a sledge hockey game back in 2010 during the Paralympics. Was a lot of fun to watch. 

17 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

I was Canuck_83. But you probably wouldn't remember me 'cause I never really posted that much. Kinda sucks that a lot of the old posters have left though.

I posted a ton back then. Mostly in White Noise in that chat thread with the really long name. Forgot my login info after being away for years and made this account in 2011.

I kinda miss the people I used to talk with.

Edited by Guest
11 minutes ago, Incursio said:

I posted a ton back then. Mostly in White Noise in that chat thread with the really long name. Forgot my login info after being away for years and made this account in 2011.

I kinda miss the people I used to talk with.

I posted in the Late Night thread a bunch of times. Don't recall one with a very long name though lol 

What was your username back then? 

Edit: Oh, wait, I don't think the Late Night thread was that old. :lol:

Edited by Psylocke
1 minute ago, Psylocke said:

I posted in the Late Night thread a bunch of times. Don't recall one with a very long name though lol 

What was your username back then? 

It was something like "The post here when you have nothing to do thread".

My username was Cup Bound Canucks. I don't remember if I had dashes between the words or not; I think I changed my name later on as well. I tried looking for my old profile on here just now and didn't find it. That's fine with me though, I'm sure my posts as a teenager were pretty brutal :lol:.

7 minutes ago, Incursio said:

It was something like "The post here when you have nothing to do thread".

My username was Cup Bound Canucks. I don't remember if I had dashes between the words or not; I think I changed my name later on as well. I tried looking for my old profile on here just now and didn't find it. That's fine with me though, I'm sure my posts as a teenager were pretty brutal :lol:.

Hahaha I definitely don't want to look back at my old posts, 'cause I'm sure I probably have said some pretty cringeworthy things. 

5 hours ago, Psylocke said:

Good luck re: sledge hockey! 

I went to a sledge hockey game back in 2010 during the Paralympics. Was a lot of fun to watch. 

Ohhhhhhhh....Were you the one that Colon Dee was always after?

What ever happened to him?!

EDIT: My first few months were only spent in the old 'Trash Talk Forums' I signed up and remember having trash talk battles with the St. Louis and Minnesota fans. That was such a fun forum, ALMOST no holds barred.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

Ohhhhhhhh....Were you the one that Colon Dee was always after?

What ever happened to him?!

EDIT: My first few months were only spent in the old 'Trash Talk Forums' I signed up and remember having trash talk battles with the St. Louis and Minnesota fans. That was such a fun forum, ALMOST no holds barred.

Hahahahaha yeah :ph34r:

I don't know. I stopped coming here for awhile, and haven't seen him post since I came back. 

Oh, I forgot about the Trash Talk Forums! :lol:

• Cheers 1
14 hours ago, Psylocke said:

Hahaha I definitely don't want to look back at my old posts, 'cause I'm sure I probably have said some pretty cringeworthy things. 

I have the unfortunate displeasure of  being on the same account I was on back in high school...man, when I read some of my old posts or threads...:unsure:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1