The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time to trade Bieska is now and not later

desiboynux4lifee*******

Defence are not as good as they look on paper. Time to fix up the defence, I don't think Bieska fits Willies system and he needs to be traded to simply save this franchise because we need young d-man big time. Also he can easily be replaced by Frankie Corrado, who looks ready to make the NHL.

Before you say, "nobody will take him." I think Bieksa has a decent trade value. He is a tough hard nosed D-man who any elite team might consider taking. A team like Sanjose and Boston come to my mind. The negative with trading him to late will be sadly value, because he is declining big time and he needs a fresh start. Trade him now and I know this might harm the team moral but this move has to be made for this teams upcoming future.

i would say wait til the off season to retool the defense see if they are capable of coming together and being a solid 6 players so far they got Tanev Weber Sbisa Edler and Hamhuis going but not always at the same time

i would say Edler and Tanev have been top 4 and 1st pairing all season

Weber and Sbisa have been great at times but should be bottom pairing

Hamhuis has been all over the place never know what you will get from him

Stanton has had it tough since the beginning with the injury and never getting into a groove

Defence are not as good as they look on paper. Time to fix up the defence, I don't think Bieska fits Willies system and he needs to be traded to simply save this franchise because we need young d-man big time. Also he can easily be replaced by Frankie Corrado, who looks ready to make the NHL.

Before you say, "nobody will take him." I think Bieksa has a decent trade value. He is a tough hard nosed D-man who any elite team might consider taking. A team like Sanjose and Boston come to my mind. The negative with trading him to late will be sadly value, because he is declining big time and he needs a fresh start. Trade him now and I know this might harm the team moral but this move has to be made for this teams upcoming future.

Never

He went down with the ship last year

NOW HE WILL BE HERE FOR THE RISE TO THE CUP OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS

He will and should retire a CANUCK

Archived