The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

DJ at Rogers Arena MVP

menace

Hello CDC,

Just wanted to point out the fine job the DJ is doing as of late at the rink. I have clocked as of late artists played to get the boys going Metallica,The Cult,Motorhead and the Stones!. There seems to be a rock enthusiast who has taken the helm with a mix of classic organ intervals. Kudos to the DJ for pumping Motorhead on the face offs your work from the booth is appreciated.

Electric worry was the most awful goal song EVER. Every time we scored it was some incoherent crap that went something like BANG BANG BANG BANG VAMANOS BANG BANG. Should have just stuck with green day but remove some of the lame sirens.

This.

No clue why they changed Holiday after we had the most successful season in franchise history..

Electric worry was the most awful goal song EVER. Every time we scored it was some incoherent crap that went something like BANG BANG BANG BANG VAMANOS BANG BANG. Should have just stuck with green day but remove some of the lame sirens.

Bang Bang Bang Bang, Vomit Moose Vomit Moose :towel:

I agree the DJ's are much improved this season - i believe i even heard a bit of Pantera last night.

The goal songs, I don't think is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. They have at least picked a pumped up part of the song.

Sure there could be better songs but what we have works and conveys the message "Your Voices will be Heard!"

Anyway, Much improved glad to hear some good hard rock and pump up tunes!

Archived