The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Write a Eulogy for a Banned Member

thejazz97

FramingDragon

You were one of the extremely elusive and rare, highly logical and rational females I've encountered online or in real life...your religious beliefs notwithstanding.

I should have asked you out for dinner.

Don't worry about the tip, I got it covered...

Of the top of my head, here are some famous banned users:

Wetcoaster

Bertuzzi Babe

Sharpshooter

Markus Alexander Cody

î мцšт вяздк чфµ

Gross-Misconduct

Pouria

TIGER SINGH

2SKATES1STICK

Proballhockeyplayer

Brick Tamland

kanucks1

Rick Grimes

canucks#01fan

AllEyezOnMe

The Wizard of AZ

lateralus

Rypien37

Avicii

F-View

RyanKeslord17

BionicBunny

M.Lapierre.40

FramingDragon

long john silvers xd

KassianBeastMode

Bure010

KingAlex

D.Doughty

marleau_12

Del Rio

RogerEpic5

WilliesStache14

lowest common denominator

Bure to Mogilny

Bodee

Ryan kesler the beast

In the Slot

cmpunk

Merci

uber_pwnzor

Durl Dixsun

Canuck or Die

The Magician

J529

RAMBUTANS

BruinsForCup2011

HighwayToHell

Barney Stinson

Cult of Personality

Drybone

kanucks25

allkill326

Patchey

Baercheese

RandyLahey

Bananas

WadeReddenReborn

iE.

Canucksbiggestfan

Gumballthechewy

Dasein

Homo Sapiens' Sapience

Satan's Evil Twin

BurgerKing

nuck nit

TheTruthHurts

Haha, forgot some of these names. Lateralus sent me a cd...was a cool guy when he wasn't trolling.

Good ol Bangs Chol.

I can take you to da mooovies

i remember seeing him post before I registered as a user. Good stuff

Steve Bennett was pretty funny as well, he was even worse when he was in hfboards pissing off other fans. Chauncey and the user "Tom Sestito" uses to get into arguments alot... Chauncey threw in a "respect yourself" and threw off Tom.

i remember seeing him post before I registered as a user. Good stuff

Steve Bennett was pretty funny as well, he was even worse when he was in hfboards pissing off other fans. Chauncey and the user "Tom Sestito" uses to get into arguments alot... Chauncey threw in a "respect yourself" and threw off Tom.

HOW TO DEFEND DALE WEISE AGAINST HATERS [link] :lol:

There's 4 people I really dislike on CDC and 3 of them are banned:

Brick Tamland - very rude and aggressive all the time

Pimp C - If you've seen even one of his posts, you know why he's on this list.

The Magician - I don't know if we ever even agreed once on anything... There's more I could say about him but it would make me seem hypocritical.

Rick Grimes - I don't know what he was banned for, and he was a pretty likeable guy. He did rage sometimes though.

Horvat - He didn't deserve all the hate he got IMO. I thought he was an okay poster until he started trolling. Is there proof he was Tiger Singh?

Steve Bennett/Chauncey - Best troll of all time

Sokratis Papastathopoulos - Funniest troll of all time just because of that one thread

D. Doughty - lol

this thread needs some recapping for the newer users. Why would gross Misconduct get banned for a goat? I don't understand

FramingDragon

You were one of the extremely elusive and rare, highly logical and rational females I've encountered online or in real life...your religious beliefs notwithstanding.

I should have asked you out for dinner.

Don't worry about the tip, I got it covered...

It's the Internet. Whatever intellectual density she lacked was probably made up for with her physical density.

Wetcoaster – a brilliant man of great knowledge and wisdom who refused to 'dumb it down' for the denizens of CDC that refused to admit when they’d been hoisted on their own petards. Unfortunately his humor often went over most folks’ heads. A man, who if his life story were known to those here, would have been held in great esteem instead of being treated with the disdain and contempt he was subjected to on a daily basis.

Sharpshooter – a man of great wit and humour who singlehandedly kept the God thread going for a 1000+ pages and was very good at skewering those who chose to debate without knowing or backing up their facts. Another RIP poster who did not suffer fools gladly. As one of the Kings of Late Night, he never failed to elicit belly laughs in those who understood him or complete rage in those who dared to cross him.

Uncle Bob – what can be said of someone who was universally missed when he chose to leave us. Though never banned, his presence has been sorely missed by all of us who ‘knew’ him. RIP wherever you are, dear man.

Archived