The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin: The real All Star Game MVP

Aleksander Barkov

Eh, I think it was good to let John Scott enjoy the moment. I mean lets face it, this is pretty much the highlight for his career, as well as one of the best weekends of his life. After all the crap he had to deal with from the fans as well as the ass clowns that run the NHL, I think he was the real MVP. 

NHL Jeopardy

NHL Fan: Alex, I'll take 2016 NHL All Star game for $1M.

Alex: In 2016, only 1 player put up 4 points in the 3 player mini-series.

NHL Fan: Who was ... ahhhh... mmm.. I .. uhh....  honestly Alex - I haven't got a clue. They didn't announce it.

28 minutes ago, HC20.0 said:

Eh, I think it was good to let John Scott enjoy the moment. I mean lets face it, this is pretty much the highlight for his career, as well as one of the best weekends of his life. After all the crap he had to deal with from the fans as well as the ass clowns that run the NHL, I think he was the real MVP. 

i agree. daniel just went in and did his thing. he really doesn't care about having the spot light on him. that time has come and gone. having his kids there and all, thats what it meant for him, same with scott. hockey players are no different. all the players handled this whole thing like brothers

38 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

D.Sedin would probably have donated the 1 mil to John Scott

Scott gets a new truck and 100 grand..not to bad...each player on the Pacific gets 100 thousand..I imagine Daniel will donate his..Scott might opt to keep his share.

It was a great 3-on-3 All-Star Game with the New All-Star Format this season! I am glad Daniel Sedin and the Pacific Division have handled both of their 2 tournaments very well winning 9-6 over the Central Division in the Semi-Final match-up and winning 1-0 over the Atlantic Division in the Final All-Star game even after the West have lost 29 - 12 against the East in the All-Star Skills Competition!!!

Thanks be to them!!! ::D 

And now let's get back to our game winning ways before the Canucks end up missing the Play-Offs at the end of regular season please!!! It all begins Thursday and we'll see how they all will move on from there!!! Go Canucks Go!!!:towel:

Archived