The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Canucks 3 vs Avalanche 1

canucktican

5 minutes ago, <DarkGhost> said:

Happy the young guns are going now...but seriously...

What the heck happened to the Sedins!? It's like they forgot there are 82 games in a season and decided they were done after 41.

They're 35 and carried the team before the all star break. 

They're just fine. 

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

I know it isn't classy to hope a player is injured, but I'd rather see Biega in and Edler out at the moment.

What?  Edler is A MUCH better player than Biega.  Unless I misunderstood your intentions, and you are a tanker?  

Just now, Alflives said:

What?  Edler is A MUCH better player than Biega.  Unless I misunderstood your intentions, and you are a tanker?  

I'm not a tanker. While Edler does eat up minutes, without Tanev he would be garbage. I want to see how Biega fares in a bigger role.

18 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Good way to look at it.

That's one of the reason we have 2 good goalies, internal competition, but WD needs to play Makrstrom more regardless. 

Not good for Miller to play so many games, not good for Markstrom to sit so long.

Should be 2(Miller)-1(Markstrom) and then next season the #1 job should be up for grabs.

Markstrom's 1st season with us I doubt management and coaches rush him into a starting role considering he is such a huge piece of our future.

I still like the carrot...you win, you play

2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I'm not a tanker. While Edler does eat up minutes, without Tanev he would be garbage. I want to see how Biega fares in a bigger role.

I accept your opinion, but strongly disagree.  Edler plays the toughest match ups five on five.  He plays number one PP.. And he plays hard PK minutes too.  He's a minute eater, and it's all the most important minutes.  Plus, he's big.  Although it's moot; he's out for a while.

Archived