The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Logan Brown please!!!

icycold

After being a 39 year fan i almost gave up on them the season before last but i stuck around to see what would happen and draft picks like this can help a team along especially in our situation of having the bigger (physically) in our division but that's been the case for a LOT of years, as in the playoff's too.

I was in shock when we got "Train" that's why i call him, on Defense and i can only see him getting better as he adjusts to north american hockey. That was a step in the right direction but now Logan Brown is available too, if Mr Benning can get him that would be one more piece in the puzzle that get us bigger,faster, and younger. and getting Dubois  (6'3 202) but Logan Brown too at 6'6 and 220???????  Hope Mr B can pull it off with a trade maybe? 

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan is projected by most scouts to either end up as a Jason Arnott type - or - a Taylor Pyatt type. 

The risk is not worth the reward IMO.

Stick with the genuine top talents, Brown dominates because he is massive compared to most Jr. players, not because he is a future top line center in the NHL.

2 minutes ago, Cowardrobertford said:

We draft him, why? Because he's 6'6" 220 pounds. This team needs skill 

Rodin, Baerstchi.

Maybe you haven't noticed...but the Pacific is a large and physical division. And Logan Brown isn't some slouch.

21 goals and 53 assists for the Windsor Spitfires.

6 minutes ago, jdatb said:

no need. Dubois is plenty big enough for me   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think the only question is will Dubois be available when Vcr selects or can Vcr get the 4th from the Oilers ? Because that's who  the Oilers have likely targeted too

5 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

I think the only question is will Dubois be available when Vcr selects or can Vcr get the 4th from the Oilers ? Because that's who  the Oilers have likely targeted too

we can all hope that the Oilers take Dubois and leave Tkachuk for the Canucks.  I'll be both amazed and thrilled if that happens.

23 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Rodin, Baerstchi.

Maybe you haven't noticed...but the Pacific is a large and physical division. And Logan Brown isn't some slouch.

Similar to what Kassian had.

We all know how that turned out.

Might take a chance at him with a mid 1st rounder, but definitely not with the 5th.

Just now, Kanucklehead10 said:

Similar to what Kassian had.

We all know how that turned out.

Might take a chance at him with a mid 1st rounder, but definitely not with the 5th.

Definitely not with the fifth. Was someone suggesting that?

Kassian's issues aren't symptomatic of his size or junior totals though.

37 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Rodin, Baerstchi.

No thanks, 6'6 would not be very Mobile to try and hit someone. Other teams in our division are not just big, but skill full as well, much skillfull than us

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Definitely not with the fifth. Was someone suggesting that?

Kassian's issues aren't symptomatic of his size or junior totals though.

That's true.

Although personally, something really screams Brian Boyle to me when I see Logan Brown.

He's huge but I don't see him being more than a third liner at the NHL level.

Who knows.

Archived