The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

I thought he would pot a 2nd. Sutter was rolling all the lines. Both PP and PK duty. Looked solid on the FO. Don't know if they do stat sheets on line.

Canada dominated the Germans but looked sloppy in their d-zone. Good schedule. Arena looked empty.

Gonna be so much better than Gaunce, Hope to see him light it up at the Worlds.

troll will you just stop about Gaunce already. Honestly you're like a bad std you just don't go away. This is a horvat thread. Not a Gaunce thread.

But I guess since you've only seen highlight packages of Horvath as well he must be a bust too right?

Seriously man your nonsense is old

good game by bo. easily could've had 3-4 points in this game, he set up mcdavid multiple times with some beauty passes but mcdavid just couldn't find the back of the net

troll will you just stop about Gaunce already. Honestly you're like a bad std you just don't go away. This is a horvat thread. Not a Gaunce thread.

But I guess since you've only seen highlight packages of Horvath as well he must be a bust too right?

Seriously man your nonsense is old

You're right it is a "Horvath" thread, which is why I was talking about how he will be better than Gaunce.

i'm also not saying "Horvath" is a bust. I don't know where you got that idea.

Seriously man, get off my case. I'm tired of getting harassed by you on here. Its almost like you have nothing better to do.

You're right it is a "Horvath" thread, which is why I was talking about how he will be better than Gaunce.

i'm also not saying "Horvath" is a bust. I don't know where you got that idea.

Seriously man, get off my case. I'm tired of getting harassed by you on here. Its almost like you have nothing better to do.

And we are tired of someone busting in to every single thread possible with their "expertise" of highlight packages and 2 whole games ripping on our most NHL ready prospect like they've got a clue.

Look if you don't like Gaunce do us ALL a favour and just don't mention him anymore. You're an educated poster and generally have great ideas and contribute solidly to conversations about players and hockey in general but this Gaunce hate of yours is unreasonable and completely unfounded man. It's like me with Chihuahuas, I despise them and have no reason why but I do.

Just lay off the kid and let him surprise you when he enters the league.

• Upvote 1

And we are tired of someone busting in to every single thread possible with their "expertise" of highlight packages and 2 whole games ripping on our most NHL ready prospect like they've got a clue.

Look if you don't like Gaunce do us ALL a favour and just don't mention him anymore. You're an educated poster and generally have great ideas and contribute solidly to conversations about players and hockey in general but this Gaunce hate of yours is unreasonable and completely unfounded man. It's like me with Chihuahuas, I despise them and have no reason why but I do.

Just lay off the kid and let him surprise you when he enters the league.

If you don't like his posts just put him on ignore, it's simple.

I don't think fans would enjoy the route we would have to take to get McDavid.

A.k.a Oilers hockey.

easy we just trade MayRay, Booth, Ballard and a 2nd to whatever team has the number one pick ....

oh wait.

but yeah i agree unless we unload all our top prospects and a Kesler/ edler or both with retained Cap i don't think we even have a shot at #1 and tanking for a 25% chance ain't gonna work so well. our only chance would be a trade maybe if Florida gets it and Lu has a crazy good year we could send him to florida and retain 100% (if that is even possible) of his cap plus our 1st and something else they can use. to bad you can't trade money anymore would be nice to be able to offer a team like the Panthers 20M or whatever they can't refuse for the first overall. but then again the bidding war for this kid would get way out of hand and some team would end up paying a huge amount of money (should have made cash deal ok as long as 50% goes to the NHL)

all in all i am not holding my breath for the #1 pick i think i would win the Lotto max before the nucks land #1

• Upvote 1