The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What does your screen name mean?

numb3r 16

Tre means three and mac means playa so basically my name is homage to all the ladies I play, which is three times more than you or anyone else.  We used to rap way back in the day('99) and it's been my nickname ever since. 

• 8 months later...

Fans of Breaking Bad know mine, but for those that don't it's where Walter White's lawyer Saul Goodman got his name from. I have a soft spot for people that mean well but sometimes can't help their inner motivation to be a sh!t disturber. 

Oh and my older brother is a sanctimonious jerk that would love to see me fall flat. So Saul and I share that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-08-17 at 7:59 AM, Tre Mac said:

Tre means three and mac means playa so basically my name is homage to all the ladies I play, which is three times more than you or anyone else.  We used to rap way back in the day('99) and it's been my nickname ever since. 

but how many tag team matches have you booked

On May 5, 2017 at 7:17 AM, JohnLocke said:

Don't tell me what I can't do! 

On May 5, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Psylocke said:

Changed mine to this current name due to my purple hair (at the time). 

Are you two related?

Sometimes when I'm walking I leave crumbs behind or, searching the shores, I send bottles to the waves with my insights and smaller musings scribbled on paper. Likewise, I find things left for me by past people who zigzagged the way I have. I am trying to reverse engineer the name, but no matter which way I turn or which idea I retreat to, there is no way of unlocking it. It is a puzzle. At some point I inverted it like a glove removed from one hand by the other. But there is no way to go from here. Do I progress toward the infinite or the infinitesimal? are they not two paths that only continue away from each other, never swinging back, schismed, or would I eventually be pulled back to the same place I broke from? is this the part where I need to invent the number 0? I know the Greeks had trouble with it, sure, but what good did Rome do for mathematics? numbers were smaller than the empire to those who reigned, but I have a better bend of mind.

names are doozies.

Archived