The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS New Jersey Devils, Jan 15, 2017, 4 pm

KyoNami

Going to this one! (not actually all that stoked as afternoon games suck)

I hope Rodin or Boucher find their way in the lineup. Actually really hoping for the latter vs. his old team. It'd be nice to see what these guys can do.

I predict a fusion of Baertschi and Horvat to create Baervat SSJ3, who then go on to post 5 points.

Has Miller been confirmed? Jacob is due a game. 

56 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Going to this one! (not actually all that stoked as afternoon games suck)

I hope Rodin or Boucher find their way in the lineup. Actually really hoping for the latter vs. his old team. It'd be nice to see what these guys can do.

I predict a fusion of Baertschi and Horvat to create Baervat SSJ3, who then go on to post 5 points.

Has Miller been confirmed? Jacob is due a game. 

As far as Rodin goes...

In the meantime..

22 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

giphy.gif

are you saying the mob runs this team?wouldn't surprise me they run the whole league.pedan should be in for beige for this one,c'mon WD you meathead through him a bone.even if you have to dress 7 dmen or is that too progressive?  

20 minutes ago, gino#29 said:

are you saying the mob runs this team?wouldn't surprise me they run the whole league.pedan should be in for beige for this one,c'mon WD you meathead through him a bone.even if you have to dress 7 dmen or is that too progressive?  

Not sure, I didn't put too much thought into it, I just thought it was funny seeing Travolta behind the Devils bench as head coach.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Not sure, I didn't put too much thought into it, I just thought it was funny seeing Travolta behind the Devils bench as head coach.

can you make one with travis green or doug jarvis behind the canucks bench?

^Fav Travolta movie might be, 'Get Shorty'. Devito & Hackman are so damngood in that flick, too.

Now what I've heard about that bloke(away from camera) is pretty disturbing. Him & Tom Cruise should just pack it in.

As for this tilt, can hardly stand to glance at weeWillie's lineup calls any more. Doesn't use his depth. Ah well..GCG!

Archived