The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LaBamba is a Troll Talk.

LaBamba

4 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

@hearditall is completely obsessed with me and everything I post. He is constantly hijacking threads in attempt to sabotage my prestine reputation. Please direct hate to this thread so you no longer disrupt the common internet browser from a quality experience. 

Did you say a lot of mean things about Jim Benning?

Ya, that fricken pencil always doubling as an eraser, jerk. Making up his own mind on things, thinking critically and often stepping away from "Canuck vision" to try and put things into perspective...

What a troll

I disagree with Bamba on all sorts of stuff, but I agree with that grumpy "holier than thou", anonymous internet user frequently as well. One thing I really hate (appreciate) about the fricken pencil troll is that he challenges the status quo with his opinions.

2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I say a lot of things, and instead of   Taking over threads trying to defend myself I thought I'd do everyone a favour and bring it in here. 

Not good enough. Unless you build a shrine to commemorate Jim and willingly offer your first born as sacrifice you will continue to be flamed.

5 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I say a lot of things, and instead of   Taking over threads trying to defend myself I thought I'd do everyone a favour and bring it in here. 

I'd say "how generous of you", but this is most likely done for your own self-esteem. Pitiful.

Archived