The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (C1) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-0

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Blackhawks in 4
    • Blackhawks in 5
    • Blackhawks in 6
    • Blackhawks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Except Canucks franchise luck dictates what can go wrong will. The Canucks don't have the Senators or Leafs or even Habs forward talent.

Would probably get embarrassed round 1 and shatter the kids confidence.

You make the right moves and trades at the deadline anything can happen 94.... Yeah the team we have right now would get demolished, but you make the right moves you never know... Lucky bounces, a hot goalie anything can happen sometimes.

WOW This has a ton of similarities to the 2011 Canucks vs Hawks series. 2 years in a row CHI eliminates NSH (like Van) then in the 3rd year they are on the verge of a sweep. If history repeats itself, its going to 7!

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDSF: (C1) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators lead 3-0
3 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Nashville has a super freaking fast and skilled team. Treat to watch. Go Preds!

Helps that they're facing Chi

I will never forget McPee making the most lopsided trade in the last millenium.

Shipping off an elite blue chip scoring winger in Forsberg for an old rental Vrbata type scrub like Martin Erat.

Pole really bent McPhee over and gave him that work..

1 minute ago, Xbox said:

WOW This has a ton of similarities to the 2011 Canucks vs Hawks series. 2 years in a row CHI eliminates NSH (like Van) then in the 3rd year they are on the verge of a sweep. If history repeats itself, its going to 7!

The Predators didn't face the Blackhawks in last year's playoffs.

Just now, Brad Marchand said:

The Predators didn't face the Blackhawks in last year's playoffs.

Thanks for the correction, I got my info from what a fan of theirs said on reddit. Either way this is Nashville's demon so this is similar.

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

How about them Preds. Come back to win in OT after being down 2-0.

You just knew Fiala was gonna cash in sooner or later. He had so many chances and came close. Finally he pots the winner.

Where is the guy who writes in his Sig that Kevin Fiala will be a star tonight?!

1 minute ago, Xbox said:

not much similar at all. Nux was president trophy winner.  IF hawks lose next game, that's it.  if they push it to game 7, then I will say it is more similar. 

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

I will never forget McPee making the most lopsided trade in the last millenium.

Shipping off an elite blue chip scoring winger in Forsberg for an old rental Vrbata type scrub like Martin Erat.

Pole really bent McPhee over and gave him that work..

I remember the day he made the trade. I couldn't believe it, especially because i remember the day Caps drafted Forsberg and I was happy they got such a good player.

GM was in a bind because he wasn't coming back as the GM if he didn't make the SCF. It was a desperation move. 

Archived