The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ ST. LOUIS BLUES

Bo fan

22 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Pretty sure I will cancel gamecenter and Sportsnet now next season if the Canucks go with Nilsson and Markstrom again. 

Demko will be here as the back up to start the season ... and if all goes well takes over as starter partway through it ;) 

2 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

I will never understand how Alex Biega earns 800k while Eric Gudbranson gets paid 4million. 

Gudbranson  is 7" taller, 27 lbs heavier, and 3 years younger? 

Biega has 18 points in 130 NHL games.

Gudbranson 391 games, 54 career points?

19 minutes ago, Dave "The Hammer" Schultz said:

No, more like say ...... Demko and say Aaron Dell ( trade something for him ) , hes a canadian boy and would do well in vancouver, and demko as backup ....having 2 rookie goalies would be rough, but i dont want demko learning off the swedish towers

Don’t want him being tutored by Clouts either to be honest ... woulda been nice if Miller was still around for him to learn from 

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I don't mind trading Tanev, if it means keeping Edler for his veteran presence on the blueline. Edler has really rebounded this year, so I would keep him over Tanev, given Tanev's long injury history.

not a fan of edler, but hes been playing pretty decent this year ...he does some mistakes, but feel hes been one of the best nucks this season ( defenceman wise )

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Won’t be any Tanev trade now.  Maybe It’s a good thing that Tanev had so many injuries the past couple seasons he’s (literally) damaged goods?  He would be the ideal partner for Juiolevi.  

I read and heard on the radio that that is what the team would like to happen , Tanev paired with Juolevi 

Archived