The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Tanev To Toronto

Toronto really need a guy like Tanev..

Tanev and 2019 4th rounder 

Vancouver,  Dermott D - 20yrs old, 6'0 - 2015 drafted 34 overall, 37 GP 13 pts

2018 - 2nd rd pick

Please make this deal Jim Benning ....We won't get a better deal for Tanev and Toronto will be looking for a defensive D man once Boston beats then in 5 games..

8 minutes ago, wildcam said:

2018 - 2nd rd pick

Please make this deal Jim Benning ....We won't get a better deal for Tanev and Toronto will be looking for a defensive D man once Boston beats then in 5 games..

Watching the Leafs get destroyed by Boston, and seeing so many of their players chicken out, I don’t want anyone from them.  Their top guys are playing scared.  They have nothing we want.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Watching the Leafs get destroyed by Boston, and seeing so many of their players chicken out, I don’t want anyone from them.  Their top guys are playing scared.  They have nothing we want.

I was watching Bozak - or should I say trying to - with all the free agent rumours, other than the 1 goal he's been invisible. They have no defensive answer to Boston. The only way they even win 1 game is of Boston goes to sleep for some reason. 

15 minutes ago, wildcam said:

2018 - 2nd rd pick

TOR

Tanev

Hutton

VAN

1st '18

2nd '18

------------------------------

EDLER - STETCHER

JUOLEVI - GUDBRANSON

DEL ZOTTO - POULIOT

Biega

Sautner

Brassard

Vancouver acquires two more picks for the draft, either for the purpose of drafting one or two more players, or moves either up or down.

CANUCKS PICKS 2018

1/(Lottery) VAN

1/25 TOR

2/37 VAN

2/52 TOR

3/68 VAN

No 4th

5/130 VAN

6/161 VAN

7/192 VAN

50 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Remember when Cherry did not cheer for the Canucks against Boston?

Same deadly deflating effect for the Leafs. it is National treason, for it robs us of our silverware.

Players know when millions of people are watching them on television, on their device. They're playing in front of thousands who rumbustiously cheer them on; they feed off of that and have been feeding off of that since they first imitated Gretzky, Sakic, Lemieux and Roy in their backyard, front yard, on their pond, or in their basement in the summer.

A team glowing in such light, can collectively become nothing short of legendary.

Players are also aware of when they're on the opposite side of such a powerful force.

It is simply deflating.

Click here for a reference of the word deflating:

CLICK HERE TO HURT YOUR HEART

Toronto has a few seasons to go before they're truly Cup contenders. However, that extra push could make for a great Cinderella story, which is rendered impossible with Cherry's fanaticism with Boston.

20 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

JWa24K4.png

Note: Tags are mandatory only in the Trades, Rumours, Signings forum and in the Proposals and Armchair GM'ing forum.

OH NO I AM IN TROUBLE.......LOL

53 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

why are you throwing in a pick? And that's an awful return. 

TANEV IS HURT ALL THE TIME?? Teams know this and will not give up more then Dermott and a late 1st rounder...

Dermott is a very good prospect only 20, picked 34th in his draft year....He played 37 games this season had 13 pts..

Come  on Dermott is decent, will be  # 3 D man very soon... We need a prospect proven like him at 20 yrs old!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, wildcam said:

TANEV IS HURT ALL THE TIME?? Teams know this and will not give up more then Dermott and a late 1st rounder...

Dermott is a very good prospect only 20, picked 34th in his draft year....He played 37 games this season had 13 pts..

Come  on Dermott is decent, will be  # 3 D man very soon... We need a prospect proven like him at 20 yrs old!!!!!!!

#Hate the friggin’ Leafs.  Why should we help them get better?  

Challenge to Moderators, and will be going the way of the Leafs.

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

#Hate the friggin’ Leafs.  Why should we help them get better?  

Challenge to Moderators, and will be going the way of the Leafs.

I also hate Leaf nation but Dermott is a very high prospect already played 37 games as 20 yr old and if we get a 1st round pick in deal

that would be decent return for Tanev!!

Tanev stock has dropped with all these injuries..The style he plays and slender build Tanev is prone for injuries...

Dermott was 34 overall 2015 draft and to get  Toronto 27th pick 2018 would be fair trade...

28 minutes ago, wildcam said:

pairing Juolevi with Tanev e.g., will do more for our D than the trade proposal. 

13 minutes ago, wildcam said:

I also hate Leaf nation but Dermott is a very high prospect already played 37 games as 20 yr old and if we get a 1st round pick in deal

that would be decent return for Tanev!!

Tanev stock has dropped with all these injuries..The style he plays and slender build Tanev is prone for injuries...

Dermott was 34 overall 2015 draft and to get  Toronto 27th pick 2018 would be fair trade...

Why help out the Leafs?  Let them suffer with continued draft picks between 17 and 20, and wallow in mediocrity for another decade.

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Why help out the Leafs?  Let them suffer with continued draft picks between 17 and 20, and wallow in mediocrity for another decade.

If they offer the most in a Tanev return I’m not holding the trade back just because of Toronto hate. It’s about us getting better in the long run and if that’s Toronto’s package I have no issue trading with them.

Just now, flickyoursedin said:

If they offer the most in a Tanev return I’m not holding the trade back just because of Toronto hate. It’s about us getting better in the long run and if that’s Toronto’s package I have no issue trading with them.

I’d sooner trade Tanev to the Oilers for Poolparty.  

Just now, Alflives said:

I’d sooner trade Tanev to the Oilers for Poolparty.  

Well obviously but that player isn’t being offered while Toronto’s 1rst may very well be on the table. Edmonton is gonna be hurting for cap space in the coming years they’re not trading a guy on a rookie deal that can play in their top 6.

Archived