The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks looking for a new goaltending coach

cuporbust

23 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Based on seeing how much more open net there is now, do you even watch the games? Or only when the team is winning and doing good?

it was you connecting it to clouts that I took issue with. 

there were lots of dinosaurs before you were born. now there's none. ipso facto, you killed them off. 

On 2018-06-21 at 11:14 AM, johngould21 said:

Do you mean reactive? Cloutier seemed to want to cover the net with quickness, not positioning. Glen Hanlon was a similar goalie. Goalies seem to last longer when they play square in the net, and of course they have to see the puck.

Dom Hasek says hello. 

17 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

?

around the '04-05 lockout, roloson along with chris chelios, trent klatt and others took issue with the way ted saskin was put in charge of the nhlpa and thought linden was guilty of abusing his power as president of the pa, and they launched a lawsuit against them. 

7 hours ago, tas said:

around the '04-05 lockout, roloson along with chris chelios, trent klatt and others took issue with the way ted saskin was put in charge of the nhlpa and thought linden was guilty of abusing his power as president of the pa, and they launched a lawsuit against them. 

Dang I didn’t know that! I actually work with Rollie, good dude. 

7 hours ago, tas said:

I mean, that was more then 10 years ago. Why who Roloson hold a grudge that long?

Archived