The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Benning on TSN1040

AlwaysACanuckFan

"I don't want to trade draft picks" 

thank you GMJB, this team is getting better but still a long way from competing for a Stanley Cup and several needs still need to be addressed, How do you do that? Be patient and build through the draft or strategic trades of veterans foe picks/prospects.

3 hours ago, GarthButcher5 said:

thank you GMJB, this team is getting better but still a long way from competing for a Stanley Cup and several needs still need to be addressed, How do you do that? Be patient and build through the draft or strategic trades of veterans foe picks/prospects.

Let Aquilini know that too....

"I don't want to trade draft picks." However...any chance that a deal for Pulujarvi for a 2nd comes along just like Baertschi? I mean, people were mad at the time, but you can't really say it wasn't worth it. Who'd Calgary get for that pick again?

It was Rasmus Andersson. Currently playing for the Barrie Colts and has 4 points as an overager D-man. Yeah, I would say that trade was won by Vancouver. 

On 2018-11-09 at 9:23 AM, GarthButcher5 said:

Agreed! Wouldn’t mind getting a free asset through free agency either 

Archived