The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

9 hours ago, kj29 said:

The Los Angeles Kings call up Cameron Hughes as a tentative solution.

With newfound cap space, the Los Angeles Kings are again in the hunt for playoff players and an upgrade in defense. Ecstatic to see that we’re back in 1st place, but I’m open to further trade negotiations. Feel free to message me.

Eric Johnson is on the trade block if he interests you at all

4 hours ago, Tylez said:

William Nylander on the block in Columbus. 

-Looking for a similar aged player or 1st and prospect. Ideally looking for a swap of NHL bodies though 

Pretty close to a deal here... So next up

Teuvo Teravainen also available for the right price! 

3 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Signing.jpg.e0e4d69fd54d3d374c93cd6bc9ad7a12.jpg.c9a81b735460048e356233a73da0c9b4.jpg

The CBJ.png.d34b3375d1d64490aca5885a7e2390a5.png @Tylez : have signed Joona Luoto to an ELC valued at 0.800 m a year for 3 years. Total value 2.4million.

Joona will begin his work for your club in the minor league this morning as he is waiver free, and is free to be called up anytime.

Happy to welcome aboard Joona. We are plenty of potential on him and hope to see him grow in to a top 6 role one day!

Sorry gang, but I'm going to have to resign as GM of the Sharks. I haven't had any time this year to even follow along with my team, and I don't see it changing any time soon. The team deserves more than I'm able to give them. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity, and I hope the next GM here in San Jose likes what I left them.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, _arby_18 said:

Sorry gang, but I'm going to have to resign as GM of the Sharks. I haven't had any time this year to even follow along with my team, and I don't see it changing any time soon. The team deserves more than I'm able to give them. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity, and I hope the next GM here in San Jose likes what I left them.

Cheers.

You will be missed arby

1 hour ago, _arby_18 said:

Cheers.

Thank you for your time with the league, you are welcome back anytime you get the itch, but I understand the ebbs and flows of life do come first. Hopfully you will still be active somewhere in the fantasy hockey pages! Cheers sir.

A little ironic that such a big trade will be used to unveil a new cell phone friendly TRADE ALERT! image...hopefully better for our mobile GM's. 

image.png.c22a45b4c1e1d7a0f6cd67cedd1da6aa.png

To @Snapshot85 small.png : Pheonix Copley, Liam Foudy, VGK 1st 2021, Conditional VGK 2nd 2021

To @Nail, @JE14 small.png : Braden Holtby ( 50% retained for 19-20)

*Conditionally, VGK 2nd 2021 will transfer to the Montreal Canadiens if Vegas wins the Presidents Trophy and appears in round 4 of the EKL playoffs 19-20. 

*Considerations of this deal have been ongoing since October, with Holtby's availability widely broadcast on the old Coaches Corner, Sportsnet and long rumoured in the Athletic columnists circles. Logged, and will appear on pickuphockey tomorrow morning. 

**what do cell phone users think of this layout?

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

A little ironic that such a big trade will be used to unveil a new cell phone friendly TRADE ALERT! image...hopefully better for our mobile GM's. 

image.png.c22a45b4c1e1d7a0f6cd67cedd1da6aa.png

To @Snapshot85 small.png : Pheonix Copley, Liam Foudy, VGK 1st 2021, Conditional VGK 2nd 2021

To @Nail, @JE14 small.png : Braden Holtby ( 50% retained for 19-20)

*Conditionally, VGK 2nd 2021 will transfer to the Montreal Canadiens if Vegas wins the Presidents Trophy and appears in round 4 of the EKL playoffs 19-20. 

*Considerations of this deal have been ongoing since October, with Holtby's availability widely broadcast on the old Coaches Corner, Sportsnet and long rumoured in the Athletic columnists circles. Logged, and will appear on pickuphockey tomorrow morning. 

**what do cell phone users think of this layout?

Thanks to @Snapshot85 for making this deal happen.

Trade talks have been ongoing for about a month on Holtby, with both sides trying to find the right value in a trade that was agreeable for both. 

As we are currently sitting in 1st in the league with only 8 goalie points all year, we felt we owed it to our guys to give them a true starting goalie, and one that can help continue our push for the Presidents Trophy. 

Vegas may still be willing to make more moves in order to strengthen our roster, all prospects and picks except Kirill Kaprizov may be moved.

• Upvote 3