The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One Baby Shot - Another Stabbed in Winnipeg This Week

nucklehead

From your title - One baby shot another? Wow, good aim, But seriously, WTF?

Brazen shooting and a drug fueled nut job. Makes me kind of furious that they condone using hard drugs like that, as long as the government is handing it out I guess. That stuff is poison and should be heavily banned everywhere. Time for the junkies to clean up or F-off. Sorry, I've lost my patence with these people.

I read the story about the child that was stabbed earlier today...

From what I could gather from the article it was a ex-boyfriend looking to hurt the child's mother, by hurting the child. Basically, the biggest kind of scumbag there is. Hopefully this POS gets the full treatment once he gets to the slammer....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Da blank is wrong with Winnipeg??

Edit

Sounds like gang activity. 

Investigators have an idea of what may have led to the midday shooting, but Carver declined to comment.

Police believe Jensen then walked to a north-end Winnipeg home

Gang activity or not, when I first heard about this, I said to my wife yesterday, “$100 it happened in the North End.”

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I read the story about the child that was stabbed earlier today...

From what I could gather from the article it was a ex-boyfriend looking to hurt the child's mother, by hurting the child. Basically, the biggest kind of scumbag there is. Hopefully this POS gets the full treatment once he gets to the slammer....

99% agree.  Harming those who are the most vulnerable is an unforgivable offence, and should be punished with a neck stretching.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alflives said:

99% agree.  Harming those who are the most vulnerable is an unforgivable offence, and should be punished with a neck stretching.  

I was thinking that maybe something else gets "stretched" once he goes to jail.....but yes, that works too....

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I was thinking that maybe something else gets "stretched" once he goes to jail.....but yes, that works too....

I believe your punishment fits our current laws, and means the dirty bugger suffers longer.  I'm on board 100% with you now.  

42 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

As much as people rag on the US for gun issues or whatever multiple slaying of the week...... it all comes down to the level of violence people do.

It almost seems as if North American readily will resort to violence as a justified solution to whatever issues they have having. 

Not to say there aren't other violent people the rest of the world... but it all comes down to the fact that violent people are damaged people themselves.  As a society, we need to start from a young age to start grooming for civilized and respecting individuals.  Strong family structure, better education, lessons in morality/faith, programs to keep children/teens engaged, etc.  

I have no desire to go on a murderous rampage, that is, unless you forced me to learn about faith and participate in $&!#ty "teen programs". Not everyone needs to bend to your idea of a perfect civilization. You need common sense, will power, determination, and some sort of education to succeed in life. The other stuff is like 'electives'.

4 minutes ago, EP-40 said:

I have no desire to go on a murderous rampage, that is, unless you forced me to learn about faith and participate in $&!#ty "teen programs". Not everyone needs to bend to your idea of a perfect civilization. You need common sense, will power, determination, and some sort of education to succeed in life. The other stuff is like 'electives'.

nine years ago a young, while riding a Greyhound out of Winnipeg, had his head literally sawed off by the whacko sitting behind him.  Then that whacko started cannibalizing the head.  Now, that murdering whako is on our streets, with a completely new identity provided by our government.  This criminal who stabs a baby, what punishment is our system going to give him? 

• Upvote 1

As a society as a whole, we've gone completely weak-sauce. 

Nobody is held accountable for their actions, and we refuse to give the courts/law enforcement the directive and the actual enforceable power to take a meaningful stand against gangs, drug-dealers, thieves, sexual predators, murderers, ect....

The courts know who the bad people are.

Law enforcement knows who the bad people are.

Even regular civilians know who the bad people are most of the time.

We need to send a message to the law-makers that we want change. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

nine years ago a young, while riding a Greyhound out of Winnipeg, had his head literally sawed off by the whacko sitting behind him.  Then that whacko started cannibalizing the head.  Now, that murdering whako is on our streets, with a completely new identity provided by our government.  This criminal who stabs a baby, what punishment is our system going to give him? 

I remember that incident but not the aftermath, can you elaborate on how and why he is on our streets and clearly in some form of witness protection program.

I would give that man the maxium penalty for assault on a minor with a deadly weapon and force him to undergo mental evaluation and treatment IN jail.

Edited by EP-40

2 minutes ago, EP-40 said:

I remember that incident but not the aftermath, can you elaborate on how and why he is on our streets and clearly in some form of witness protection program.

I would give that man the maxium penalty for assault on a minor with a deadly weapon and force him to undergo mental evaluation and treatment IN jail.

He was considered insane (some kind of schizophrenia) and treated in a hospital for 8 years.  It was determined by his doctors, that as long as he stays on his medication, he was just fine.  He was given a new name and stuff for his own protection.  He's not a witness; he's a loose cannon that could go off at any moment.  He could be your (or my) neighbor, and we wouldn't even know it, until he was eating our head.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

He was considered insane (some kind of schizophrenia) and treated in a hospital for 8 years.  It was determined by his doctors, that as long as he stays on his medication, he was just fine.  He was given a new name and stuff for his own protection.  He's not a witness; he's a loose cannon that could go off at any moment.  He could be your (or my) neighbor, and we wouldn't even know it, until he was eating our head.  

he may not be a witness but is clearly in some sort of protection program, hence the new name. It is very likely they transplanted him across the country somewhere nobody would recognize the guy.

I have an aunt who is schizo and bi-polar, i dont think shed ever kill anyone but if she doesnt take her pills she goes completely nutzo and thinks the CIA are in her closet harvesting peoples organs, once we rolled up cause she was throwing literally every posession she owned on the side of the road as if it were trash day.

With her meds, shes just weird.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EP-40 said:

he may not be a witness but is clearly in some sort of protection program, hence the new name. It is very likely they transplanted him across the country somewhere nobody would recognize the guy.

I have an aunt who is schizo and bi-polar, i dont think shed ever kill anyone but if she doesnt take her pills she goes completely nutzo and thinks the CIA are in her closet harvesting peoples organs, once we rolled up cause she was throwing literally every posession she owned on the side of the road as if it were trash day.

With her meds, shes just weird.

What if this cannibal murderer decides to stop taking his meds?  Maybe the doctors who decided it was safe for us to have him on our streets should have him live as their neighbor?  I bet dollars to doughnuts those same doctors know this guy is nowhere near them.