The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Bruins @ Nucks - Feb 22 2020 - 7pm Pacific - HNIC EDITION

Rate this topic

xereau

4 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

I don’t care about the score just win! Oh and please someone knock out Marchand, and if anyone takes a run at Petey then knock out Bergeron or Krug

No that’s when you take a run a Pastrnak. Stick to the groin like Marchand does. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just went to the Canucks store with the idea that I'd maybe buy a jersey...  but damn, $288 is a lot of money!  

Rocking my 10 year old Lapierre t-shirt tonight ;) 

1 hour ago, EdgarM said:

I really thought Benn had more snarl to his game, especially with a beard like that. ::D

Fantenberg is our 6th Dman, Stech and Benn are our 7th and there are numerous prospects who could easily replace them moving forward.

The coaches do not agree that Stech is 7th, how many games has he been scratched? 

How do you know for certain that "numerous prospects who could easily replace them"? Would they not be on the team now? Or have had a look already 

Pure speculation and opinions on your part, IMHO

Go Canucks go 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The Bruins are absolutely going to target our top guys.  They will have their lesser players taking runs at Petey and Hughes all game.  We should start the game with our guys (Jake and Bo) who are heavy and can really skate target the Bruins top guys: Bergeron and Pastrnak.  If we are coached to play passively again tonight, Green should get the axe. 

Hire Babs, hire Babs, hire Babs right? 

Good Lord give it a rest Alf

unnamed.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

So moron Green plans to go with Loui again

seems like he wants to get himself fired and be done with it 

so we lose our last 2 games, why bother doing anything different? 

our penalty kill sucks so anyone who says Loui should be in for that purpose is dead wrong

Tell us how you really feel? 

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Another Green loving Kool Aid drinker 

play Loui game after game something is bound to pop 

insanity 

Serenity now, serenity now 

;) 

21 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Just went to the Canucks store with the idea that I'd maybe buy a jersey...  but damn, $288 is a lot of money!  

Rocking my 10 year old Lapierre t-shirt tonight ;) 

That’s crazy

i would not buy the “game day jersey” 

not like you are suiting up 

2 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

The coaches do not agree that Stech is 7th, how many games has he been scratched? 

How do you know for certain that "numerous prospects who could easily replace them"? Would they not be on the team now? Or have had a look already 

Pure speculation and opinions on your part, IMHO

Go Canucks go 

Brisebois and Sautner both played well when they were up. At both over 6 ft, both are improvements over Stech. 

I would try to answer your other question but there is no valid reason for LE to go from the press box to the top 6 so you are going to have to go to TG for that one.::D

3 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Brisebois and Sautner both played well when they were up. At both over 6 ft, both are improvements over Stech. 

I would try to answer your other question but there is no valid reason for LE to go from the press box to the top 6 so you are going to have to go to TG for that one.::D

What does LE have to do with your opinion of Stech?

Are you getting day drunk too?

Edited by AbrasiveAjax
Oops

I really want to see bo have a big game tonight. Show some snarl, show why he was made captain. For the last little while he's been far too gentlemanlike. I get that hes trying to emulate Henrik Sedin but bo has to realize he's not Henrik and never will be. Bo should try and emulate someone like Dustin brown when he was leading to the Kings to their cups. Hated brown, but he was a great leader for them. Similar physical builds, similar stats... Bo needs to impose his will more, hes an ox.. He doesn't have the skill to try and be Henrik.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

both are improvements over Stech. 

If they were an improvement, they would already be playing for the Canucks. If they were even close to being as good as Stetcher they would be playing, as the Canucks could save over a million in cap space.