Kirusu was Town

MR was Patient Zero

Bassi was Town

Jazz was Town TP Hoarder 

Next round ends on Thursday  at 10PM - Round may be extended

OK. AV is unquestionably mafia now. 

Unvote; Vote AV

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t get it. 2 sheriffs? How would jazz die now?

It's gotta be some unorthodox role that Aladeen gave them. Like an instant kill ability or something. 

AV is NEVER a villager. NEVER. 

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

Can some sane people come talk to me about this. What the frick.

Pretty simple

You're full of $&!#.

MR was immune to investigation, he's still working IRL and didn't have the time or heart to play, which came through in his posting. Something I noticed and called him out on in the thread.

You guys made a plan where you bus him for town cred after luring out the sheriff with your amazing role claim. A very cool one at that.

3 minutes ago, Ceres said:

It's gotta be some unorthodox role that Aladeen gave them. Like an instant kill ability or something. 

AV is NEVER a villager. NEVER. 

How the hell did I predict that thejazz97 was a toilet-paper hoarder?  Do I get to frame how people die now?

I'm a sheriff.  I am town-aligned.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Pretty simple

You're full of $&!#.

MR was immune to investigation, he's still working IRL and didn't have the time or heart to play, which came through in his posting. Something I noticed and called him out on in the thread.

You guys made a plan where you bus him for town cred after luring out the sheriff with your amazing role claim. A very cool one at that.

But you planned on your sheriff kill going through

• Wat 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

How the hell did I predict that thejazz97 was a toilet-paper hoarder?  Do I get to frame how people die now?

I'm a sheriff.  I am town-aligned.

Yeah maybe

Or maybe you're the KP and you investigated him. I know KP results come back with a detailed role description. 

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Yeah maybe

Or maybe you're the KP and you investigated him. I know KP results come back with a detailed role description. 

Ok, let's entertain that thought for a second.  Kingpins get one investigation every two rounds.  If I investigated thejazz97, does that mean I just pulled Master Radishes' name out of thin air?

I have investigated both because I am a sheriff.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Ok, let's entertain that thought for a second.  Kingpins get one investigation every two rounds.  If I investigated thejazz97, does that mean I just pulled Master Radishes' name out of thin air?

A sheriff?  More like THE sheriff

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah. Probably because you weren't in contact with him and thought he was town.

But you've told us MR was TOWN. Patient Zero. Town. Like what.

In a game with a presumably small number of wolves, the sheriff does not get a result of Town on the most powerful mafia role. That's insanity. 

Just a game note so everyone has the same information:

a condition was met for the autolynch of Jazz that was met AFTER the beginning of round 3. So he did not die at nightfall I only added to the nightfall report to make sure jazz didn’t mistakingly post after being killed.

• Upvote 1

I can only work with the info that I am given as it comes via the events of the game.

As of this round, I can go back and say that my first investigation target had some investigation immunity of some sort.  I'm not bastardized because my second investigation target just suffered the exact fate I was told they would suffer from the investigation results in my PM.

This means that Ceres is, in all likelihood, The CDC.  And if he is not, he's a deep-wolf.  This is why I will investigate him to find out for sure.