The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Poker Club - All players welcome! Free to play/free entry

Dazzle

37 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

You did really well from what it sounds like. It's awesome how chill everyone is here :)

You were missed my friend!

I reallllly appreciate you setting this club up, you rock.  It gives us something to "look forward to" when there's little else to look forward to.  People from beginner onward can play because it's really friendly and a lot of luck involved.  No intimidation if anyone's thinking of joining but not sure...it's a good group and we help each other along!  

The more the merrier.

• Cheers 4

3 hours ago, BarnBurner said:

What was funny too was, he was sitting out in the beginning and we were all wondering who he was. 

Somebody made the comment, "He's a Leaf fan", and we all started having a laugh about that. :lol:

Ha! Definitely not a Leafs fan though I do get confused with the time difference from Ottawa where I am based.

• Cheers 3

8 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

You were missed my friend!

I reallllly appreciate you setting this club up, you rock.  It gives us something to "look forward to" when there's little else to look forward to.  People from beginner onward can play because it's really friendly and a lot of luck involved.  No intimidation if anyone's thinking of joining but not sure...it's a good group and we help each other along!  

The more the merrier.

You were definitely THE inspiration for getting this started. Your infectious energy rubbed onto me. Honestly, I'm just glad people are enjoying this. I noticed how people wanted to play something fun and it truly is satisfying that we are part of the reason for that fun.

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, BarnBurner said:

Good game deb! 

But I'm telling you guys, this woman is crooked! Haha! 

She's like a shark! Maybe she's from San Jose, who knows! :lol: 

I thought the turning point where I'd get eaten alive was when my pocket Kings lost (to your ace or was that a straight caught on the river?  Either way, thought I was doomed at that point).  Pocket pairs are EVIL for me!  A bit of luck going back and forth made for a great finish!  Thanks BB...was a good match.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

I thought the turning point where I'd get eaten alive was when my pocket Kings lost (to your ace or was that a straight caught on the river?  Either way, thought I was doomed at that point).  Pocket pairs are EVIL for me!  A bit of luck going back and forth made for a great finish!  Thanks BB...was a good match.

Fair enough. I suppose I started to make a comeback but to no avail! 

Either way, it was a fun time, and to me, that's why I got involved in the first place. 

Good game deb! 

• Cheers 1