The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

why would i change my name? I still don't think burrows has the skill to be a third ling winger. And what worse is all these fluke goals this ding dong is getting is probably going to get him a 2 million dollar contract. I'll admit he's playing better(and that kills me) but were only 3 games deep so he'll have to do allot more for him to make me eat my words.

I'm not sure how your opinion doesn't seem to have changed since this post. Let's forget for the moment that Burrows and Team Canada are being mentioned in the same breath by the likes of Steve Yzerman. Can you honestly still say that you don't think Burrows has the "skill" to play as a third line winger or even the NHL for that matter?

"heart and soul" "great on the pk" bahhhh bahhhh how about "no hands" "can't skate" "can't fight" wow i miss Rutuu ....some of you should try to think for yourselves. he's terrible period.

He almost lost the puck on that break away lololol

What is hilarious about this is, Clutch defending his topic for the first couple of days then eventually disappearing. You can only hit someone so much before they fall. SSBURRROWS sinks another.