The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

@debluvscanucks must check out that album ! the smilin budda album was great!  I went to  that upstanding facility in the late 80s with joey m. who ran and owned the town pump at the time ,met so many recognized musicians hangin with him, he'd come a long way since our child hood days in Rupert . i've often wondered why 54-40 hasn't played in Rupert ,given its name sake the contentious Alaska/ B.C.  fishing 'LINE'. regardless I'm a big supporter of B.C. music!

• Upvote 2
On 3/10/2018 at 12:00 PM, Coconuts said:

I suppose I never noticed it as much, probably because I love how Myles sings. But damn, he's really progressed and his vocals have gotten better with each album he's put out. It's even bled into Alter Bridge a bit more which is really neat. His solo outfit is respected too because I've seen the name Tremonti listed for festivals and all sorts of things with all sorts of great rock and metal bands, it's a far cry from Creed for real. I don't play so I'll have to take your word for it, but he's certainly one of the more talented guitarists I've listened to!

That's a tough one tbh, I'd have to marathon Dust and Cauterize to give you a solid answer for that, I feel like his first album was more exploratory so it didn't grab me as much as the latter two. But damn, every song from those two albums are bangers. I should revisit his first album though, it's been a few years. What about yourself?

Either "The Things I've Seen" or "Dark Trip".   Love listening and playing both.

• Cheers 1