The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

he came in as part of a car accident. the other guy was on either a motorcycle, scooter or moped. (heard a heated discussion with the nurses before they got in there about which one it is, why it matters and what the difference is :P) I'm fairly certain he was the guy in the car.

Man. Hope he's alright.

You doing better?

Man. Hope he's alright.

You doing better?

I didn't hear a code blue during my 7+ hours there, so noone died before i left. i'm sure he's not feeling good by any means though.

I'm over the stomach virus and well hydrated, had a stiff neck for a couple days and i got a giant scab on my forehead, plus some swelling and minor bruising, but it could have been a WHOLE lot worse. i only passed out 5 or 6 times before i got rehydrated and then it stopped happening. luckily i was sitting down and supported for all the other times. it certainly was scary though.

Can you tell all these hero wannabes that you dont need them to protect you? I think its obvious to everyone that you would only post a pic if you wanted to. Not because we so badly want you to.

*waits for pic*

LOL it's sweet that they're looking out for me. I mean, they're just trying to make sure that no one's feeling like they're being harassed and whatnot. I'm sure they're not meaning to look like "wannabe heroes". :)

Confirmed underage right there. ;)

My bf or me? LOL :P

LOL it's sweet that they're looking out for me. I mean, they're just trying to make sure that no one's feeling like they're being harassed and whatnot. I'm sure they're not meaning to look like "wannabe heroes". :)

My bf or me? LOL :P

You! :)