The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Heat Wave?

tapeboy

My friend got married yesterday and it was a nightmare. Beautiful day for the pictures, I'm sure they'll turn out great. But we sweated away all our makeup and I was literally dripping sweat all over the place.

Wonder if this will keep up, or if it'll actually cool down into July and August. And I wonder if it has any bearing on what kind of a winter we'll have. Heat wave summer = cold snap winter?

My friend got married yesterday and it was a nightmare. Beautiful day for the pictures, I'm sure they'll turn out great. But we sweated away all our makeup and I was literally dripping sweat all over the place.

Wonder if this will keep up, or if it'll actually cool down into July and August. And I wonder if it has any bearing on what kind of a winter we'll have. Heat wave summer = cold snap winter?

can´t understand the Canadians...

you like marry during winter? why not summer? it´s hot, nice to do stuff outside, go to the beach or lake. you can´t do that when snows and play hockey wearing a dress isn´t nice for the woman...

Edited by aeromotacanucks

why do you hate us so much aero? :(

I don´t hate Canadians. pretty much the opposite :)

you people (Canadians) are cool, polite and not arrogants like many "mericans". but looks like you enjoy the winter so much that Canadians feel wierd during the summer :lol:

like. 30 Celsius and many people enjoy that. but people in Canada (and maybe in Russia) miss the winter!

Edited by aeromotacanucks

Heat's fine because it's not humid.

Rather this than what it was a couple days ago when it was cloudy and humid.

That's crap.

that resumes the weather in Amazon, including the cities

hot, wet (rain) and humid. you sweat all the time. don´t drive in Manaus or Belém. you´ll be very angry :lol:

I don´t hate Canadians. pretty much the opposite :)

you people (Canadians) are cool, polite and not arrogants like many "mericans". but looks like you enjoy the winter so much that Canadians feel wierd during the summer :lol:

like. 30 Celsius and many people enjoy that. but people in Canada (and maybe in Russia) miss the winter!

Ok, you're cool.

Summer is an abomination.

• Upvote 1

why?

the only time of the year where you can see girls on bikinis and shorts shorts and not look crazy :)

Not true at all.

And even if it were, its not worth roasting all day.

Give me 15 degrees and clear any day of the week.

In penticton on a short holiday right now and sure love this heat when I'm lakeside all day. This place is one heck of a town to visit with kids. The heat is great with all the outdoor activities they offer.

So you're basically saying the heat is great when you're able to escape it? :P